Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 03, 2011, 01:40:58 AM
Amazing poll is amazing.

I've been waiting for Ryu for too long man. I also have a feeling he's gonna win.

If Amaterasu is gonna be on Ivysaur, then that would really be interesting to see, since it stands on 4 legs and all. I do understand how hard it's gonna be to vertex that though.

Lightning is an epic female dog, good luck to her.

Now being the DBZ fanboy that we all know I am, you know who my vote is for.
Sword Trunks would be pretty cool over Ike. So I voted for him........................................................

I voted Deadpool, he seriously needs a revamp.. or a remake. If not, Ryu should win.





Why did you put trunks in the pool, we all know that he is going to win due to enormous amount of DBZ fans....

Late reply from me. Anyway, regarding RoyV3's face issue...
I took some pics.

It's a big image, so I'll just put a link here.
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2h7qgm1.jpg

As you can see, those 3 faces are kinda funny looking for me in BB and in-game.
(The Hurt face looks like all but two of his teeth were knocked out ;_; )

The current Blink M face looks like it should be the blink half M one.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Thany on April 03, 2011, 03:41:47 AM
Late reply from me. Anyway, regarding RoyV3's face issue...
I took some pics.

It's a big image, so I'll just put a link here.
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2h7qgm1.jpg

As you can see, those 3 faces are kinda funny looking for me in BB and in-game.
(The Hurt face looks like all but two of his teeth were knocked out ;_; )

The current Blink M face looks like it should be the blink half M one.
Hm... The half blink isn't too bad... If the second one is his full blink, it needs work, and the hurt face, well... It would be okay, but I would fix the teeth... Although, at least BY changed those faces at all. :P

*waits for sheath and face fixes*
...
*waits for Kid Buu previews*

I will say one thing that's bugging me... His eyes are uneven, the right eye is smaller then his left... As a matter of fact, Zero even has this issue.

Quote from: Kumari sai on April 03, 2011, 03:16:24 AM
Ahh too much dbz   :srs:

go ammy!
I agree :srs:
But I voted Deadpool. The mouth should be flat if ever re-made.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 03, 2011, 01:40:58 AM
Amazing poll is amazing.

I've been waiting for Ryu for too long man. I also have a feeling he's gonna win.

If Amaterasu is gonna be on Ivysaur, then that would really be interesting to see, since it stands on 4 legs and all. I do understand how hard it's gonna be to vertex that though.

Lightning is an epic female dog, good luck to her.

Now being the DBZ fanboy that we all know I am, you know who my vote is for.

Actually, Ammy on Ivy could be perfect because of the Vine Whip vine. The flower could turned into Ammy's Solar Flare weapon.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

TTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The winners of today:

Quote from: SmashClash on April 03, 2011, 05:05:32 AM
*waits for sheath and face fixes for Roy*
...
*waits for Kid Buu previews*

Quote from: Chef on April 03, 2011, 05:19:48 AM
I agree :srs:
But I voted Deadpool. The mouth should be flat if ever re-made.

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 03, 2011, 05:38:14 AM
Actually, Ammy on Ivy could be perfect because of the Vine Whip vine. The flower could turned into Ammy's Solar Flare weapon.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 03, 2011, 05:47:32 AM
TTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The end.