Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


"NOT THE DBZ AGAIN!!!!! DAT IZ GAYZOR!!!!" is what I would probably say....poor Lighting. She's had a PSA for months, but not a vertex on the character she was PSA'd over...ironic.


hey beyondyou you forgot to add one in first Thread the main char. in DBZ that kick Kid buu´s ###
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: The Danish Mario on April 05, 2011, 03:57:00 AM
hey beyondyou you forgot to add one in first Thread the main char. in DBZ that kick Kid buu´s ###


If it wasn't released this year, I'm not making an icon for them in the first page so that includes Goku. Making them for the ones from this year was hard enough, I'm not doing all 60 somethin' of them.

Little did we know that by Trunks he really means "take a 10 month vacation."

Those character icons/names work in game right? Could you upload them or give me the CSS font you used for the face? ._. I know the names where made copy/pasting letters from the others, right?

Quote from: Wolfric on April 05, 2011, 06:19:50 PM
Those character icons/names work in game right? Could you upload them or give me the CSS font you used for the face? ._. I know the names where made copy/pasting letters from the others, right?

They should, but they have the names and borders put on them. I could upload the icons by themselves if you want. And the font used is "Impacted Condensed," you should be able to find it online; it looks a lot like the CSS icon font and is easier than cutting and pasting letters.

Quote from: BeyondBoobies on April 05, 2011, 07:12:10 PM

They should, but they have the names and borders put on them. I could upload the icons by themselves if you want. And the font used is "Impacted Condensed," you should be able to find it online; it looks a lot like the CSS icon font and is easier than cutting and pasting letters.
Why do people say "Cutting and pasting"? If someone were to "cut" it that would delete the letters, so pasting wouldn't do anything. >.>  It's correct to say "Copy and paste" .

I wanted to finally put that straight.[/color]*

Can't wait for Roy(Sheathed). Also, for a preview of Kid Buu. :)





Quote from: SmashClash on April 05, 2011, 09:11:26 PM
Why do people say "Cutting and pasting"? If someone were to "cut" it that would delete the letters, so pasting wouldn't do anything. >.>  It's correct to say "Copy and paste" .

I wanted to finally put that straight.
*
You should try pressing Ctrl+V when you cut....it will teach you many things...