Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Aside from the ghey drama and fanatics.

BeyondYou, after looking, and looking some more through Google after searching in English, Spanish, Italian, and broken Portuguese, I ran into a forum that had the Kid Buu model.

This model is from Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

I was a happy panda when I found it, but the damn link was dead!

So then I became a sad koala. I figured, hey why not be a noob and bump a 5 month old thread, so I did, and someone mirrored it for me.

It has the model and also the textures! That should make this much easier to make.

Check your PMs ;)

lol, It took IP checks for everyone to figure out this was rigged? :\

The insane amount of votes compared to user activity (not guests, members), poll proportions staying basically the same (Trunks, Ryu, and Lightning constantly necking eachother,  Light usually having one or two more votes), and known riggings happened in the past were all clear tipoffs.


...Then again, I guess that's why Mic checked in the first place
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 06, 2011, 05:45:43 AM
Aside from the ghey drama and fanatics.

BeyondYou, after looking, and looking some more through Google after searching in English, Spanish, Italian, and broken Portuguese, I ran into a forum that had the Kid Buu model.

This model is from Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

I was a happy panda when I found it, but the damn link was dead!

So then I became a sad koala. I figured, hey why not be a noob and bump a 5 month old thread, so I did, and someone mirrored it for me.

It has the model and also the textures! That should make this much easier to make.

Check your PMs ;)

Damn!

Looks like necroposting sometimes pays off! XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Pik on April 06, 2011, 05:48:08 AM
lol, It took IP checks for everyone to figure out this was rigged? :\

The insane amount of votes compared to user activity (not guests, members), poll proportions staying basically the same (Trunks, Ryu, and Lightning constantly necking eachother,  Light usually having one or two more votes), and known riggings happened in the past were all clear tipoffs.


...Then again, I guess that's why Mic checked in the first place

Exactly my thoughts. There isn't 157 active members that come into this thread enough. At least not for this to be voted on in just what? 3 days?

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 06, 2011, 05:48:44 AM
Damn!

Looks like necroposting sometimes pays off! XD

Ha. I should probably also add that I got a warning for bumping the thread. It says my Warning Percentage is now at a 20%

Which is creepy and all that crazy [censored].

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 06, 2011, 06:08:40 AM
Exactly my thoughts. There isn't 157 active members that come into this thread enough. At least not for this to be voted on in just what? 3 days?

Well, I never post here but I come everyday, maybe I'm not the only one. But as Ryu is not winning I suppose someone cheated... :P

i do hate DBZ,
dunno but i have no sympathy for it  :srs:

so i'd vote : Deadpool

Quote from: Wolfric on April 06, 2011, 05:28:27 AM
Why take off Ammy? <_< And why change to something "harder"? o_O He'll do whatever he wants to, if it's in the poll, it's 'cause he have an interest in making them, not because people asked for them.
^This. Beyond will do whatever he wants whenever he wants. That is all.

Yeah... right now, I think Beyond should just do what he wants to do. With so many cheaters in the polls, there's almost no way to tell who won(unless you're a mod and such)

I don't even care if the cheaters voted for Ammy,(who I really want to win) just as long as the wrong doers a brought to justice!

*goes to make 300 new accounts to vote for sexy mountain*

[white]

Well aside from all this just forget the poll and start a new one using a more secure poll ...nobody wins this one or u can just check who honestly won without cheating  

Quote from: Wolfric on April 06, 2011, 05:28:27 AM
Why take off Ammy? <_< And why change to something "harder"? o_O He'll do whatever he wants to, if it's in the poll, it's 'cause he have an interest in making them, not because people asked for them.
I'm not asking him to make gotenks and kratos I'm giving him an idea of something ... I know he'll do what he wants and I'm waiting for him to do what he wants bcuz I'm tired of everyone arguing about the cheating


April 06, 2011, 03:49:00 PM #3792 Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 03:50:08 PM by Wulfbang Draufganger
Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 06, 2011, 03:20:52 PM
I'm not asking him to make gotenks and kratos I'm giving him an idea of something ... I know he'll do what he wants and I'm waiting for him to do what he wants bcuz I'm tired of everyone arguing about the cheating

NO DOUBLE POSTING...

there is a button in the top right hand corner in every post you make. it says "Edit". if you have more to say, edit your post to include the new info or wait till someone else posts.

this is a lot less angry than it sounds.. merely a warning, thats all. ;D

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 06, 2011, 03:44:36 PM


^if you need a guide to the rules here, check out this at your local library :af2:

[/backseat modding]

[white]

To be honest, I dont really care if the poll is rigged or not, if someone is that determined that they're willing to make 16 F*CKING ACCOUNTS then thats them. The poll will stay up until Buu is released and whoever has the most votes wins regardless of cheating.

So the order of my next few hacks are Buu, Poll winner, and Goku v2 cuz i'm tired of all these other so-called improvements being released.

Thank you and have a good day.

Quote from: BeyondBoobies on April 06, 2011, 04:28:44 PM
To be honest, I dont really care if the poll is rigged or not, if someone is that determined that they're willing to make 16 F*CKING ACCOUNTS then thats them. The poll will stay up until Buu is released and whoever has the most votes wins regardless of cheating.

So the order of my next few hacks are Buu, Poll winner, and Goku v2 cuz i'm tired of all these other so-called improvements being released.

Thank you and have a good day.
Basically, DBZ, DBZ, then DBZ. HYESZ!
I laughed at that, though.