Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
its incredible, beyond stopped using polls not only cuz he just wanted to do his own stuff, but also cuz of cheating, and same goes for aafyre...
and now that beyond comes up with a poll ppl just f*ck it up this way...

im rly waiting for kid buu, and thought that super buu should be pretty easy using goku's body, he would only need a head-change to be super buu in gohan's clothes...

I had a dream Kid Buu was in Brawl...last night...
Stay out of my head :srs:

Cant wait to play with my favorite pink character of all time, aka NOT KIRBY >:l


Oh boy, I´m waiting for Yoda and Ryu :-D
I think the started projects must be finished first  :af:

Quote from: BeyondBoobies on April 06, 2011, 04:28:44 PM
To be honest, I dont really care if the poll is rigged or not, if someone is that determined that they're willing to make 16 F*CKING ACCOUNTS then thats them. The poll will stay up until Buu is released and whoever has the most votes wins regardless of cheating.

So the order of my next few hacks are Buu, Poll winner, and Goku v2 cuz i'm tired of all these other so-called improvements being released.

Thank you and have a good day.

Yeah, but I'll ask Miacis to punish the cheaters with the fist of a thousand mods.
Get ready for trouble soon if you cheated.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


that explains the votes -_-', now ammy has no chance

beyond, you are 100 downloads to #1!

Daymn Mr Italiano's right, some crazy drama goes on in here o.O. Why do people need to be such spoil sports to get what they want?  It's childish, immature and quite frankly sad.  But oh well, the God of Lights/Swag King has made his judgement.

P.S. Did you get my PM Beyond?  And do you like the sig I made you? :3


If in the end, BeyondYou wants to do whatever the hell he wants, it's his choice. If he doesn't care is the poll is rigged or not, it's his choice too.
However Beyond, it'd be nice if you noticed and considered this :

You're a great hacker, and some people will try and influence your choices for their own satisfaction. If you don't mind, that's your problem. But if for that, they have to mess with the boards, then it's time to reconsider your way of doing things.
If you don't care about a fair competition, then I'd be glad if you removed the polls entirely, or replaced them with something unrelated, where people won't cheat.

It would avoid us to have and chase after multi-accounts. 'cause, yeah, it's not as easy as it seems. I got a few cases of people who were clearly different entities and had the same IP according to the boards ...
I'm pretty sure our system isn't failproof.
Besides, I don't have time for checking and comparing, and banning so many users. It seems I'm the only one who took a bit care of that thread. Apparently, other mods/admins prefer to moderate the Family
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I LOVE your new siggy, it's epiclyawesome sauce. Also...
...
I had a question then forgot.... *facepalm*

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SDo0m ReTuRnER on April 06, 2011, 09:33:09 PM
Daymn Mr Italiano's right, some crazy drama goes on in here o.O. Why do people need to be such spoil sports to get what they want?  It's childish, immature and quite frankly sad.  But oh well, the God of Lights/Swag King has made his judgement.

P.S. Did you get my PM Beyond?  And do you like the sig I made you? :3

PM recieved. And yes, I love it. ;)

Quote from: SmashClash on April 06, 2011, 09:39:16 PM
This question goes for me as well, Beyond. :)

Yea. I just got you.

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on April 06, 2011, 09:58:44 PM
If in the end, BeyondYou wants to do whatever the hell he wants, it's his choice. If he doesn't care is the poll is rigged or not, it's his choice too.
However Beyond, it'd be nice if you noticed and considered this :

You're a great hacker, and some people will try and influence your choices for their own satisfaction. If you don't mind, that's your problem. But if for that, they have to mess with the boards, then it's time to reconsider your way of doing things.
If you don't care about a fair competition, then I'd be glad if you removed the polls entirely, or replaced them with something unrelated, where people won't cheat.

It would avoid us to have and chase after multi-accounts. 'cause, yeah, it's not as easy as it seems. I got a few cases of people who were clearly different entities and had the same IP according to the boards ...
I'm pretty sure our system isn't failproof.
Besides, I don't have time for checking and comparing, and banning so many users. It seems I'm the only one who took a bit care of that thread. Apparently, other mods/admins prefer to moderate the Family


Okay thanks for explaining that. I'll guess I'll go back to my dumb polls because I know how many people loved those.

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 06, 2011, 10:55:24 PM
I LOVE your new siggy, it's epiclyawesome sauce. Also...
...
I had a question then forgot.... *facepalm*

lol Thanks. Took me a while to make it. ;D




Quote from: Wulfbang Draufganger on April 06, 2011, 03:12:03 PM
*goes to make 300 new accounts to vote for sexy mountain*
I still recall.^
But I know he's kidding.


i dont really care that your wanting to make what you want, i normally like whatever you make so im happy either way.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


April 07, 2011, 12:12:12 AM #3809 Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:18:12 AM by SmashClash
Hey. Remember "Swag."?
Well, it's weird it's on YouTube and I suddenly found while listening to a song. It's under the "Bing Discover Entertainment", right of "Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough".
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What's up with that? If someone knows PM me.
Search that song yourself. I wonder if it works for other vids...

------
I posted this because it related to this thread somehow.


-------
Someone replied on YouTube about what I said: http://www.youtube.com/comment?lc=3OM4bJwXwRiGprdAXW1mOHbsEFeV06o2l4mVc3RsO6w