Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Sexy Mountain all the f*cking way!

Also, you still don't know what swag means?

Try listening to Wayne and Jay Z for some answers.

Still my vote goes to Sexy Mountain man!

Quote from: BeyondBoobies on April 06, 2011, 11:23:02 PM

Okay thanks for explaining that. I'll guess I'll go back to my dumb polls because I know how many people loved those.
Yay for dumb polls ! =D

... Now that I think about it, what do the colors mean, in your OP ? o.o
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on April 07, 2011, 12:16:48 AM
Yay for dumb polls ! =D

... Now that I think about it, what do the colors mean, in your OP ? o.o


Yellow - Started
Green - Done
White - Means nothing done

And a line through means it was released.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 07, 2011, 12:15:22 AM
Sexy Mountain all the f*cking way!

Also, you still don't know what swag means?

Try listening to Wayne and Jay Z for some answers.

Still my vote goes to Sexy Mountain man!
Yeah I know, knew, and have known what swag means, meant, or will mean(lolcwutididthere).

Why did I vote for "...stupid noobs..."?
Dang.

April 07, 2011, 12:47:26 AM #3814 Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 12:52:54 AM by Oshtoby
MAKE WHATEVER YOU WANT, AS LONG AS WHAT YOU WANT IS A NEW MELEE-STYLE MEWTWO OVER LUCARIO VERTEX.

=P

I love you!

Quote from: Oshtoby on April 07, 2011, 12:47:26 AM
MAKE WHATEVER YOU WANT, AS LONG AS WHAT YOU WANT IS A NEW MELEE-STYLE MEWTWO OVER LUCARIO VERTEX.

=P

I love you!

Now that, would be epic, Osohe Castle Boy.

At least revamping the MKart64n's Mewtwo.

Might as well throw Shinobu on there ;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 07, 2011, 01:20:05 AM
Now that, would be epic, Osohe Castle Boy.

At least revamping the MKart64n's Mewtwo.

Might as well throw Shinobu on there ;o

i dont see why everyone wants revamps of mariokarts work, mariokart had 5 years experience in 3ds max and his work was pretty much perfect already and i doubt Beyond could do better. (no offence Beyond)  :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


April 07, 2011, 01:32:19 AM #3817 Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:40:03 AM by Oshtoby
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 07, 2011, 01:20:05 AM
Now that, would be epic, Osohe Castle Boy.

At least revamping the MKart64n's Mewtwo.

Might as well throw Shinobu on there ;o

I understand the joke. I even find it funny, but I have to know...

Castle? lol

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 07, 2011, 01:28:08 AM
i dont see why everyone wants revamps of mariokarts work, mariokart had 5 years experience in 3ds max and his work was pretty much perfect already and i doubt Beyond could do better. (no offence Beyond)  :-\

I don't understand why people like you DON'T want a revamp. Look at the tail! It's bent, when in T-Stance (Which is a big no-no). This doesn't allow him to properly use most of his tail based moves. Whenever he puts his arms in certain positions (like, you know, in his waiting animation) his shoulder's spike up. His ear...horn... things still looks like Lucario's ears (which has more to do with the normals/shader's, really. I think I might be able fix that, because I've done some research into shaders)

These are all problems caused by using polygon wrapping, instead of just eyeballing it, and using the human touch.

Yes, if you catch the model in game at JUST THE RIGHT ANGLE and in JUST THE RIGHT POSE it looks perfect, but have you ever tried playing with it? No offense to MarioKart, but it doesn't look good.

BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEYONDYOU. I ORIGINALLY SAID IT AS A JOKE. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST. IT'S COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

i think they just updated the rules because of this -_- (i hate it when stuff like this happens)
well, no ammy then  :(

Quote from: Oshtoby on April 07, 2011, 01:32:19 AM
I understand the joke. I even find it funny, but I have to know...

Castle? lol

I don't understand why people like you DON'T want a revamp. Look at the tail! It's bent, when in T-Stance (Which is a big no-no). This doesn't allow him to properly use most of his tail based moves. Whenever he puts his arms in certain positions (like, you know, in his waiting animation) his shoulder's spike up. His ear...horn... things still looks like Lucario's ears (which has more to do with the normals/shader's, really. I think I might be able fix that, because I've done some research into shaders)

These are all problems caused by using polygon wrapping, instead of just eyeballing it, and using the human touch.

Yes, if you catch the model in game at JUST THE RIGHT ANGLE and in JUST THE RIGHT POSE it looks perfect, but have you ever tried playing with it? No offense to MarioKart, but it doesn't look good.

BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEYONDYOU. I ORIGINALLY SAID IT AS A JOKE. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST. IT'S COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

the model has no flaws, just bone issues, which nearly every good vertex has. think what you want but i dont think anyone could do any better modelwise.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I have only one suggestion...

Marina from Mischief Makers?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 07, 2011, 02:01:31 AM
the model has no flaws, just bone issues, which nearly every good vertex has. think what you want but i dont think anyone could do any better modelwise.

I do think it can be solved, actually.

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 07, 2011, 02:02:10 AM
I have only one suggestion...

Marina from Mischief Makers?

OMG YES! I remember this game, a friend lend me it 'cause he lost one of my games and gave me it 'til he finds my game, I so enjoyed it.. but then he found mine and i never got to finish it. D:

Quote from: Oshtoby on April 07, 2011, 01:32:19 AMI don't understand why people like you DON'T want a revamp. Look at the tail! It's bent, when in T-Stance (Which is a big no-no). This doesn't allow him to properly use most of his tail based moves. Whenever he puts his arms in certain positions (like, you know, in his waiting animation) his shoulder's spike up. His ear...horn... things still looks like Lucario's ears (which has more to do with the normals/shader's, really. I think I might be able fix that, because I've done some research into shaders)

These are all problems caused by using polygon wrapping, instead of just eyeballing it, and using the human touch.

Yes, if you catch the model in game at JUST THE RIGHT ANGLE and in JUST THE RIGHT POSE it looks perfect, but have you ever tried playing with it? No offense to MarioKart, but it doesn't look good.
QFT

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 07, 2011, 02:01:31 AM
the model has no flaws, just bone issues, which nearly every good vertex has. think what you want but i dont think anyone could do any better modelwise.
It has heaps of flaws, considering it was one of the earliest vertex hacks of its type. There's the stuff Oshtoby said. The people who are doing the Mewtwo moveset had issues with the tail because of the way it was made so they had to mess with it to fix it up. There's also glitches with its neck (which can probably be fixed), and it has holes in its armpits too, as well as various minor normal shading issues. As people have been producing better and better stuff, MK64n's work hasn't stood the test of time, and Mewtwo could really do with a little revamp to fix all those issues.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 07, 2011, 12:21:40 AM
Yeah I know, knew, and have known what swag means, meant, or will mean(lolcwutididthere).

Why did I vote for "...stupid noobs..."?
Dang.

What! You have disrespected Sexy Mountain. How dare you.

Quote from: Oshtoby on April 07, 2011, 01:32:19 AM
I understand the joke. I even find it funny, but I have to know...

Castle? lol

I don't understand why people like you DON'T want a revamp. Look at the tail! It's bent, when in T-Stance (Which is a big no-no). This doesn't allow him to properly use most of his tail based moves. Whenever he puts his arms in certain positions (like, you know, in his waiting animation) his shoulder's spike up. His ear...horn... things still looks like Lucario's ears (which has more to do with the normals/shader's, really. I think I might be able fix that, because I've done some research into shaders)

These are all problems caused by using polygon wrapping, instead of just eyeballing it, and using the human touch.

Yes, if you catch the model in game at JUST THE RIGHT ANGLE and in JUST THE RIGHT POSE it looks perfect, but have you ever tried playing with it? No offense to MarioKart, but it doesn't look good.

BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEYONDYOU. I ORIGINALLY SAID IT AS A JOKE. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST. IT'S COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

Again, Osohe Castle Boy wins.

If you don't know why I added "castle" check my hax.

Now to stay on topic:

*cant wait to see previews of Kid Buu and Goku V2*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 07, 2011, 02:58:51 AM
What! You have disrespected Sexy Mountain. How dare you.

Again, Osohe Castle Boy wins.

If you don't know why I added "castle" check my hax.

Now to stay on topic:

*cant wait to see previews of Kid Buu and Goku V2*
^Win. :srs: *inverted flipped :srs: face*