Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
i voted for piccolo, but vegeta seems to be more popular, oh well. when you do the vegeta one please make the piccolo, it needs a revamp D:




Fanboys, don't get carried away. He said "This does not mean I'm making that character next or even at all."

So don't get to carried away.

As much as I hate to say it, and I'd love to see Vegeta as well, this isn't a definite poll and Beyond is probably just wondering what the fanboys want.

Then again maybe he plans on making him, who knows.

Quote from: Alses on April 26, 2011, 01:45:07 AM
That's an epic idea o.0 I can't believe it never crossed my mind before...
That post needs more attention .-.

Meh. Just gives me more of a reason to hurry up and get into vertex hacking myself :P

Quote from: Helter Skelter on April 26, 2011, 03:49:26 AM
Meh. Just gives me more of a reason to hurry up and get into vertex hacking myself :P
special awards? :happy:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2011, 03:07:41 AM
Fanboys, don't get carried away. He said "This does not mean I'm making that character next or even at all."

So don't get to carried away.

As much as I hate to say it, and I'd love to see Vegeta as well, this isn't a definite poll and Beyond is probably just wondering what the fanboys want.

Then again maybe he plans on making him, who knows.
right you are itallian, we dont know if beyondus is going to make the hacks what, but it would be cool. make it or not its the decission of beyondyou, not us




*will make Vegeta next*

*doesn't want to hear anything about me saying Travis was next* :srs:


Quote from: Beyond on April 26, 2011, 04:53:06 AM
*will make Vegeta next*

*doesn't want to hear anything about me saying Travis was next* :srs:

My life is more than complete now. I hope you're being foreal, cause you sir, will rule all there is to know.

After seeing how good Goku and Kid Buu turned out, I will [censored] my pants when I see a preview of how good it's gonna look.

you can make three versions
vegeta saiyan saga
vegeta call saga
Vegeta buu
(i can maybe colour to SSJ) i did that on vegeta over Cp. falcon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yes Wolf needs more love when it comes to hacks.  Despite being one of the coolest characters in the game he has barely any good hacks.

Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 26, 2011, 06:28:56 AM
Yes Wolf needs more love when it comes to hacks.  Despite being one of the coolest characters in the game he has barely any good hacks.

This.

He has good textures out there, yes.

The only good Vertextures out there is Zangoose and Tigger.

Wolf is one of my mains, and Vegeta is the [censored], so this will happen.

BeyondYou, get ready for your over 9000 downloads when you release him ;o

 This going to be sweet.
And your making his outfit from the buu saga.

vegeta and goku vs kid buu

all three with different movesets!!!!

*Looks at Beyond's downloads*

300 more and you'll be the devil....sort of.....

66666 o.O

Quote from: jokekid on April 26, 2011, 04:55:01 PM
vegeta and goku vs kid buu

all three with different movesets!!!!

That's exactly what I was thinking about, and that's what makes it so epic.

Quote from: SDo0m NeGa on April 26, 2011, 05:03:37 PM
*Looks at Beyond's downloads*

300 more and you'll be the devil....sort of.....

66666 o.O

LOL

you mean Vegeta vs. Goku Vs. Kid Buu vs. Gotenks vs. Kid goku
as it will look like with my plans right now
Vegeta(wolf)
Goku Cp. falcon
kid buu (lucario)
Gotenks(lucas)(will be my first vertex too)
Kid goku(ported from lucas to ness)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later