Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
That Wolfgeta is looking amazing right now, hopefully this doesnt get messed up at the end because of normals.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on May 03, 2011, 02:52:51 AM
That Wolfgeta is looking amazing right now, hopefully this doesnt get messed up at the end because of normals.

Silence ^

Just kidding and [censored].

Although, that won't stop me from downloading Wolfgeta.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on May 03, 2011, 02:52:51 AM
That Wolfgeta is looking amazing right now, hopefully this doesnt get messed up at the end because of normals.


Normals shouldn't be an issue in the end considering I know how to null them. I did it with Buu, V. Joe, and Zero and will most likely do the same with Vegeta.

Also, added the new Recycle Bin section for old hacks and betas and [censored] that people might want. I'll have more up as time goes on.

Quote from: Beyond on May 03, 2011, 03:10:56 AM

Also, added the new Recycle Bin section for old hacks and betas and [censored] that people might want. I'll have more up as time goes on.

I noticed before you posted and informed the chat (el oh el)

/truefanboy

@Beyond: Huh, so you can null normals now. Would you look at that.

So yeah, I'm definitely getting it then. It would seriously need a PSA too, since wolf has that odd walk and moveset. Who needs 3 of the same character anyway? I'm good with Falco, the rest need to find a place to die in a hole.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on May 03, 2011, 03:44:21 AM
@Beyond: Huh, so you can null normals now. Would you look at that.

So yeah, I'm definitely getting it then. It would seriously need a PSA too, since wolf has that odd walk and moveset. Who needs 3 of the same character anyway? I'm good with Falco, the rest need to find a place to die in a hole.
i 100% agree :D also same with Toonlink/Link also almost the same moveset and Lucas/Ness
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 03, 2011, 03:52:03 AM
i 100% agree :D also same with Toonlink/Link also almost the same moveset and Lucas/Ness

I just think Toon Link needs a proper Wind Waker moveset, as for Ness and Lucas, try the P:M demo.l

I found it intresting that lightning and yoda were not in the recycle bin...
Does that mean they have a chance of being finished?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 03, 2011, 07:31:51 PM
I found it intresting that lightning and yoda were not in the recycle bin...
Does that mean they have a chance of being finished?

Yoda isn't exported so that's why he isnt up, unless someone wants my .max file. As for Lightning, I do plan to finish her as with Ryu too. The reason Ryu is up there now is because I was'nt liking how it was turning out and plan to just completely start over with him.

If you feel like starting over, only do so if you think you can really make it more accurate.
I don't doubt you can.

This one looks good (so far), though.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I really can't wait for you to start on Lighting, Vergil and Zack Fair, among others!

Beyond, I'd like to suggest if you consider revamping Vincent for a far future project, it'd be nice.

I'm just merely suggesting, don't bash me guys. <_<

Oh my Xana, thank you so much, now I can finally comfortably start animating Ryu.

Sure, Lightning will be freaking sweet, but that Ryu-in-progress is SHORYUKEN awesome! You should totally finish that *knows it's already on your list but still*

Quote from: Wolfric on May 03, 2011, 08:18:46 PM
I'm just merely suggesting, don't bash me guys. <_<
bash@kc-mm.com$ rm Wolfric
bash@kc-mm.com$

You're missing an option in your poll.... the SPAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!! option.