Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
YES POWERED UP MEGAMAN! Now I don't have to make him myself. :D


lol... As soon as I saw that screenshot I instantly loved it!  ;)

Reminds me of this really hard level I made in Powered Up! I swear the only thing that could of made it any harder would have to be those annoying teleporting blocks. I'd do that now, but my PSP is sorta dead. (A.K.A. not just the battery.)



i think you should have made megaman over ness since we already have a megaman psa over ness so vegeta and megaman at the same time  xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Megaman looks very cute  :laugh:
If Megaman is finished, someone can resize him and port him over another character  ;)

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on May 07, 2011, 12:03:40 PM
Megaman looks very cute  :laugh:
If Megaman is finished, someone can resize him and port him over another character  ;)

No! It is from Powered Up! It must be small!

I wonder if Beyond did Megaman from scratch or confirmed it with a model?

Quote from: 5ANC on May 07, 2011, 04:52:34 AM
  =w=
Silly Megaman.....throwing pikmin... Im sure that hack will be bombarded with PSA requests. :af:
You rang? ¦:D

wow, finally a fabulous megaman vertex. Def. getting this.

Hey BeyondYou, instead of making a complete new vertex of Zack Fair, just take this Model of Cloud: (the one on the left)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7893

Change the head and hair, put one more armor thingy on the other shoulder make the pants a tad more baggy style (buffed up) and your done!

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 08, 2011, 03:00:43 AM
Hey BeyondYou, instead of making a complete new vertex of Zack Fair, just take this Model of Cloud: (the one on the left)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7893

Change the head and hair, put one more armor thingy on the other shoulder make the pants a tad more baggy style (buffed up) and your done!

I'm sure that when he does starts Zack, he'll do it his way and it'll be perfect, though.

Quote from: sp147 on May 07, 2011, 12:31:13 PM
I wonder if Beyond did Megaman from scratch or confirmed it with a model?

From scratch. I had his model for a reference though. I don't use conform wrap since it doesn't evenly distribute the vertices and I can get a more finessed model by working from scratch.

Quote from: Faltre, the Aminarch on May 07, 2011, 03:00:41 PM
You rang? ¦:D


Hollow. I have a request. Could you try making a Megaman PSA for Olimar? xD

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 08, 2011, 03:00:43 AM
Hey BeyondYou, instead of making a complete new vertex of Zack Fair, just take this Model of Cloud: (the one on the left)
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/bluecoyote12/al_110301_1728binout.jpg

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7893

Change the head and hair, put one more armor thingy on the other shoulder make the pants a tad more baggy style (buffed up) and your done!

Well, I was planning to work off of Cloud, not that one specifically though. He'll need a new texture as well.


Quote from: Beyond on May 08, 2011, 03:09:10 AM
Hollow. I have a request. Could you try making a Megaman PSA for Olimar? xD


Yeah, but he needs a proper Mega Buster first. >.>

Also, being a Mega Man nerd, I would like to advise on the moveset...If he doesn't mind.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302