Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
May 08, 2011, 03:29:55 AM #4305 Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 03:37:32 AM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: Beyond on May 08, 2011, 03:09:10 AM

Well, I was planning to work off of Cloud, not that one specifically though. He'll need a new texture as well.
Which Cloud? From the Cloud pack you made? Hmmm... that might be a good idea, but I still think you should use the one I told you. I imagine that Cloud with Zack's head and I can already call him Zack since they almost have the same armor/cloth structure.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 08, 2011, 03:29:55 AM
Which Cloud? From the Cloud pack you made? Hmmm... that might be a good idea, but I still think you should use the one I told you. I imagine that Cloud with Zack's head and I can already call him Zack since they almost have the same body structure.


Not at all! Zack's body is more buffed up than Cloud's (At least Zack's older version ,before he dies.)


May 08, 2011, 03:38:16 AM #4308 Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 03:41:26 AM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 08, 2011, 03:29:55 AM
Which Cloud? From the Cloud pack you made? Hmmm... that might be a good idea, but I still think you should use the one I told you. I imagine that Cloud with Zack's head and I can already call him Zack since they almost have the same armor/cloth structure.


Frikin fix'd it!

Thats what I originally ment. NOT the body.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: 1rst class soldier, Zack fair on May 08, 2011, 03:38:16 AM
Frikin fix'd it!

Thats what I originally ment. NOT the body.

Lol, what I mean is, Zack has more buffed up arms than Cloud, and body, over all. =P

Quote from: Wolfric on May 08, 2011, 03:48:35 AM
Lol, what I mean is, Zack has more buffed up arms than Cloud, and body, over all. =P
I know what you mean and what you say is true.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

The Shrine of BeyondYou: Release of Vegeta Soon, May 11th

I predicted the future.

beyondyou getting over 9000 Downloads that day vegeta come out :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

He will get 9001 downlaods With him

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: MarioDK on May 08, 2011, 07:59:45 PM
beyondyou getting over 9000 Downloads that day vegeta come out :D

What? 8000?!


that megaman dont get a PSA we still dont got a bomberman/toad/just one PSA over olimar we got none PSAs over him(not Imports)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 08, 2011, 10:09:12 PM
that megaman dont get a PSA we still dont got a bomberman/toad/just one PSA over olimar we got none PSAs over him(not Imports)
Why does toad need a psa, what does exactly a toad do?
An if i am right, megaman is away more famous than bomberman.
So dont loose hope people!


Nice Mega Man. Really looks cute :P

Now... please vertex me into Brawl! XP

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: