Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Zack Fair on May 08, 2011, 10:17:51 PM
Nice Mega Man. Really looks cute :P

Now... please vertex me into Brawl! XP
he making first Vegeta i think
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

on the teasers in legendarysmashteam, i think ive seen a preview of zack...
anyway, that megaman looks really good, as always. xD
too bad i wont get him for having cloud over olimar, i think i might replace sumeone else for cloud in the future, cuz lately there are coming a lot of awesome hacks for olimar, specially ur stitch shadowsnake's deku link and megaman ^^

Quote from: jokekid on May 08, 2011, 10:21:21 PM
on the teasers in legendarysmashteam, i think ive seen a preview of zack...
That preview is a small revamp of me in Kingdom Hearts over Marth being made by Micaiah.
BeyondYou hasn't started on the real me. And I'm going to be over Ike based on Crisis Core. Not Kingdom Hearts.


EDIT: *looks on title*

Ah well, guess I will have to be after Mr. Nine-thousand

EDIT2:
Quote from: Beyond
  ; ]

:>.>:

EDIT3 (since no one's posting >.>):

Change of poll Beyond?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

the preview im talking about is the crisis core one, not the kingdom hearts one, the kingdom hearts one has been released ages ago...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit: as it seems, this one is over marth

Hmmm... I still want to be over Ike so I can use Dissidia Cloud moveset >.>.

Not Marth witch has no appropriate PSA for me.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Released....

As for Zack Fair, I don't know when I'll get to him or any Final Fantasy character to be honest. I'm on my DBZ and Capcom [censored] right now.

Nice megaman, it looks legit. though i wont be getting it because im debating to replace olimar with cloud clone engine.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Guess I have the same story as Lighting...


*goes to dark corner to weep*

TT_TT

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


Holy...
Great megaman, i cant wait to use it in mah brawls
Who needs a friggin buster when you can throw pikmins?

So, aside from Vegeta, i am guessing Ammy is next to him right?

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on May 09, 2011, 12:19:04 AM
Holy...
Great megaman, i cant wait to use it in mah brawls
Who needs a friggin buster when you can throw pikmins?

So, aside from Vegeta, i am guessing Ammy is next to him right?


Yup yup yup.


Quote from: Beyond on May 08, 2011, 03:09:10 AM
Hollow. I have a request. Could you try making a Megaman PSA for Olimar? xD

IIRC Olimar is pretty much impossible to make a PSA for given the way his Pikmin are coded.

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 08, 2011, 10:26:43 PM
That preview is a small revamp of me in Kingdom Hearts over Marth being made by Micaiah.
BeyondYou hasn't started on the real me. And I'm going to be over Ike based on Crisis Core. Not Kingdom Hearts.


EDIT: *looks on title*

Ah well, guess I will have to be after Mr. Nine-thousand

EDIT2:
:>.>:

EDIT3 (since no one's posting >.>):

Change of poll Beyond?

That preview is the Young Zack Fair from Crisis Core, the one you start the game as. BeyondYou is planning on making the older Zack over Ike, but that'd be when he finds inspiration to make him, same as Lighting. I just hope that inspiration comes to him in the next 5 months. XD

Megaman's looking sweet! XD

Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on May 09, 2011, 12:26:04 AM
IIRC Olimar is pretty much impossible to make a PSA for given the way his Pikmin are coded.


Really? I know he'd be difficult but impossible?

I have an old Buzz Lightyear PSA for Olimar that I've been using since I made Stitch.