Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New



Quote from: MarioDK on May 14, 2011, 08:46:32 PM
if i can get Wolf´s gun into a scouter i got a idea for a Taunt :D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

Pik.

This has been discussed many, many times.

That is all.

He wanted it out of the gun so it could be de-tachable.

i dont think the gun will be used at all for Vegeta moveset so why not make it to this the gun already got many animations and etc.
but then again i dont have checked much for wolf´s files
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well, the thing is, the scouter might be movable, which means that the taunt could be done. Or it's just possible to make it spawn in his hand PSA wise, just for the taunt.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 15, 2011, 06:29:50 AM
Pik.

This has been discussed many, many times.

That is all.
lol you just called mariodk Pik
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 15, 2011, 12:30:26 PM
lol you just called mariodk Pik

No I didn't. Has nothing to do with MarioDK. He just posted the video, which many have seen, many times.

Quote from: songeflemy on May 15, 2011, 12:23:27 PM
Well, the thing is, the scouter might be movable, which means that the taunt could be done. Or it's just possible to make it spawn in his hand PSA wise, just for the taunt.

Exactly. There could be other ways, and the Over 9000 taunt is very, very much needed.

i think the over 9000 taunt has to be done :D ok i will work on it then my PC is back to normal and SMBZ: mario/kid buu is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Vegeta's looking good, but it seems like his face is looking down to me. Other than that it is looking like another one of your great WIP's.

I think it is this version of Vegeta:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


Quote from: Hollow on May 17, 2011, 12:06:23 AM
PSAs?


Trolling.

Lol.

Beyond, what're you working on after Vegeta, any planned project?


Quote from: Hollow on May 17, 2011, 12:47:09 AM
Funniest warning ever. XD

I've seen several posts like that one on this thread and others, but this is the first one I've seen getting a warning. XD