Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
VEGETA??? GREAT WORK , MORE PICS???
the world is made of metal

Quote from: metalmario on June 08, 2011, 10:41:18 PM
VEGETA??? GREAT WORK , MORE PICS???

Quote from: Beyond on June 08, 2011, 08:44:13 PM
No word from VILE about Vegeta yet so for the time being he'll be on hold I guess.

Reading is your friend :)




Quote from: SmashClash on June 08, 2011, 10:57:40 PM
But he did Cloud.

Technically, the first was Viewtiful Joe back in December 2010 (and I started development on that in September)


So Vegeta is done, and you're just waiting for Vile to fix the normals on his face correct?

I have a feeling that's gonna take weeks, maybe even months. Hopefully he won't be one of those dropped WIPs.

On another note, I'm mad excited for MVC3 Dante, and Spiderman. Those two definitely. Amaterasu is gonna look nice, and many people want it as well.

Not sure about the other two, never heard of them, I had to Google and they looked wack to me. Just my opinion, and it's your choice who you want to make in the end.

One of your projects that you're doing that I'm looking forward to the most is Scissor.

Quote from: Beyond on June 08, 2011, 08:44:13 PM
After takin' a break for a couple of weeks, I plan to start getting back into the swing of things.

No word from VILE about Vegeta yet so for the time being he'll be on hold I guess.

I have some ideas in mind for what I plan to do next in no particular order; Spider-Man on Shiek, Amaterasu, MvC3 Dante, Ratchet, and Ilia. Just need to decide who I want to do first.

Also I'll be making a Storm Trooper (on Snake) for LordNOah as a prize for winning my tourney. So yea... just in case you were wondering what was up with Beyond.

Peace. Love. And everything in between.

Ratchet, I'll do clank.   woa dejavu

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 08, 2011, 10:19:27 PM
Well, out of his future stuff I've already secured Spiderman.  And I'll probably also go for Amaterasu so that Cal can stop pestering me about making her.  I'd also like to do Ratchet if he's over someone like Fox (since Fox needs a PSA pronto).

Apart from those, they're all yours ;)
You want any Okami models for that Amaterasu PSA... well, just ask  ;)

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 08, 2011, 10:19:27 PM
And I'll probably also go for Amaterasu so that Cal can stop pestering me about making her.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on June 09, 2011, 03:31:07 AM
You want any Okami models for that Amaterasu PSA... well, just ask  ;)


I'm the only one who voted purple =|

also lolwat, you had to goggle ratchet =[

I Can't wait for MvC3 dante and spiderman

Oh, welcome back...

i think it'll be better if u do spiderman on sheik...
i tried it and it came out weird...

i hope u make the eyes stylish ^^

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on June 09, 2011, 03:31:07 AM
You want any Okami models for that Amaterasu PSA... well, just ask  ;)
Hey, that reminds me. I was going to do Amaterasu for Cal.
If you could get the model working, that'd be great.