Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: songeflemy on June 17, 2011, 06:52:30 PM
Dammit, DragonBall Z is in the poll.
Double this.  I really wanted Spidey to get made, but thanks to Vegeta, this poll is already done. >:(

and ppl is Forgetting Vegeta getting also a moveset
not only Spider-man?

and is ppl forgetting also before i came here?
we only got a kid goku with lucas-ish head
adult goku without moveset
and thats it from DBZ
while naturo got naruto with moveset+Sasuke+a nearly done sakura before KTH´s PCs died and he had to start over again+kakashi
and other unknown animes got alot of vertexs/movesets
so ofc ppl is voting there
DBZ is one of the most popular anime so deal with it
but almost no DBZ hacks here  back then i think this is the first place where Naturo came before DBZ
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You should obviously try to find a solution for Vegeta yourself, as it's been weeks, maybe even a month since you started it. I really don't want to see Vegeta along with the dropped hacks like Krystal, Raiden, etc.

I'm starting to loes hope for Vegeta, and you already plan on starting a new hack apparently.

Persuasion:Aka Blackmail:

Vote Spidey for President!  Good things come to those who vote for one of the greatest superheroes of all time XD
And by that I mean vote for him or I shall devour your souls o_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o29VoxtsFk

Have their been any DBZ tunes as amazing and iconic as this?  I think not :P

i voted for spidey but wanted vegeta fixed first too i mean he already has a beta moveset  vile didnt say anything  about it did he?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: VILE on June 15, 2011, 03:35:26 AM
I have a lot more planned for Vegeta, but I don't really want to steal Beyonds spotlight with my own version, so I might fix it and release it while I work on my own.
last think i have heard
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Too bad the poll doesn't have Ryu or Crono...

Voted for Supaidaa.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: MarioDK on June 17, 2011, 06:57:08 PM
and ppl is Forgetting Vegeta getting also a moveset
not only Spider-man?

and is ppl forgetting also before i came here?
we only got a kid goku with lucas-ish head
adult goku without moveset
and thats it from DBZ
while naturo got naruto with moveset+Sasuke+a nearly done sakura before KTH´s PCs died and he had to start over again+kakashi
and other unknown animes got alot of vertexs/movesets
so ofc ppl is voting there
DBZ is one of the most popular anime so deal with it
but almost no DBZ hacks here  back then i think this is the first place where Naturo came before DBZ

I didn't understand a word you just said so my point still stands.

Quote from: songeflemy on June 17, 2011, 08:31:46 PM
I didn't understand a word you just said so my point still stands.
so i saying it a other words
DBZ = win Deal with it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 17, 2011, 08:48:48 PM
so i saying it a other words
DBZ = win Deal with it

Okay, next time I play Deal With it on the Xbox I will use Dragonball Z to help me win that game.

Thanks for the tip.

Quote from: MarioDK on June 17, 2011, 08:48:48 PM
so i saying it a other words
DBZ = win Deal with it
Quote from: songeflemy on June 17, 2011, 09:21:25 PM
Okay, next time I play Deal With it on the Xbox I will use Dragonball Z to help me win that game.

Thanks for the tip.
I can only say one thing... Zing!

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 17, 2011, 07:19:43 PM
Persuasion:Aka Blackmail:

Vote Spidey for President!  Good things come to those who vote for one of the greatest superheroes of all time XD
And by that I mean vote for him or I shall devour your souls o_o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o29VoxtsFk

Have their been any DBZ tunes as amazing and iconic as this?  I think not :P

I, like, counter, dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zolcUJkBsKY

Vote Amaterasu for GOD!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 17, 2011, 07:11:28 PM
You should obviously try to find a solution for Vegeta yourself, as it's been weeks, maybe even a month since you started it. I really don't want to see Vegeta along with the dropped hacks like Krystal, Raiden, etc.

I'm starting to loes hope for Vegeta, and you already plan on starting a new hack apparently.

:srs:


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Type=Character%Fox%

think before you speak man... :notimp:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 17, 2011, 09:59:40 PM
:srs:


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Type=Character%Fox%

think before you speak man... :notimp:

Think before you link >.>
Beyond not credited for that = not his dropped project.
Sorry.

And song and MarioDK, chill please; going off topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 17, 2011, 09:59:40 PM
:srs:


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Type=Character%Fox%

think before you speak man... :notimp:

I usually don't respond to idiotic messages or posts directed towards me, but this one is just too stupid, so I had to.

That Krystal was made by ShadowSnake. All he used from BeyondYou was the face texture, not the vertex.

Before anything, SS made Adventures Krystal, and someone else (not BeyondYou) edited that one and made Assault Krystal.

Another thing, learn how to direct link to BrawlVault entries right, not just send me to all entries about Fox.

Again, not sure how this has anything to do with BeyondYou, or his dropped projects. I guess this is just a sad attempt at you trying to start sh*t with me through here, since you blocked me on your PMs.

You trying to call me out and make me look stupid, just made you look even more stupid than your reputation already has done for you. Now go spam somewhere else.

If you want to continue this, you can PM me again, and I will be sure to make you look even more stupid, yet again.