Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New



July 4th is coming up...

...surely you could do something like Abraham Lincoln over a character with a top hat.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: LC-DDM on June 20, 2011, 08:44:23 PM
July 4th is coming up...

...surely you could do something like Abraham Lincoln over a character with a top hat.
For him only one thing would make sense... Snakebraham Lincoln.

Well Abraham Lincoln WAS the first BLU Pyro so that's not entirely inaccurate.

Poll will be up for one more day, so for those of you haven't voted yet you might want to soon.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on June 21, 2011, 10:00:39 AM
Well Abraham Lincoln WAS the first BLU Pyro so that's not entirely inaccurate.

It wasn't the RED one?

wow fixing vegeta is wining xD but not by mutch so the last day may change the pool results
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol, no love for Ratchet XD  In your poll he gets two votes.  In mine he gets one.  His games are fantastic.  The PS2 games are absolute classics and the PS3 games (well, ToD and ACiT anyway) were great too.  Bit of a shame really.  Oh well :P

Anyways what happens if Vegeta wins and you still have trouble fixing him?

man, vegeta got 5 more votes in 10 minutes (or at least since i've looked he has)

Wow, seriously? 10 votes in 10 minutes? I call fraking shenanigans.

This has to be the Work o Multi-Accounts.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 21, 2011, 06:34:26 PM
Lol, no love for Ratchet XD  In your poll he gets two votes.  In mine he gets one.  His games are fantastic.  The PS2 games are absolute classics and the PS3 games (well, ToD and ACiT anyway) were great too.  Bit of a shame really.  Oh well :P

Anyways what happens if Vegeta wins and you still have trouble fixing him?


To be honest, I really don't expect to be able to fix him nor did I expect him to win. Most likely I'll just do whoever has the most votes that isn't Vegeta.


Quote from: Beyond on June 21, 2011, 07:20:10 PM


To be honest, I really don't expect to be able to fix him nor did I expect him to win. Most likely I'll just do whoever has the most votes that isn't Vegeta.

Is it bad that this made me lol somewhat XD  I just find it hilarious that the supposed 26 that voted for Vegeta didn't consider this.

Also, it just occurred to me, when do you think you'll do LordNOaH's request?  He did win your tourney after all :P