Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: VILE on June 22, 2011, 05:03:55 AM
I'm much less than half. The only usable thing from the current build is the vertex parser. I may make it, but there will be no need for it when BJ releases his model importer, this one of the major, unsaid reasons to why I don't want to make it.

but to import a model, there needs to be a model to import, i mean, vertexing wont die all of a sudden... for example, characters like from blazblue, or other sprite based games, they will need vertexing to come true...

anyway, this is derailing A LOT.... xD

Quote from: the joker on June 22, 2011, 06:21:00 AM
but to import a model, there needs to be a model to import, i mean, vertexing wont die all of a sudden... for example, characters like from blazblue, or other sprite based games, they will need vertexing to come true...

anyway, this is derailing A LOT.... xD
Yeah but what he's saying is that if we can perfectly import and export models then that also solves the patching issues we face with our current vertexing methods, thus making his efforts pointless.

I still find it amusing how people are STILL voting for Vegeta even after all that's been said on the last 2 pages XD  As much as I like Vegeta, I honestly think trying to fix him would be a waste of time.  And I for one, would not want a Vegeta vertex with a mutilated face and neither does Beyond.

This almost seems like you people are pressuring him (by "you people" I mean those who voted for Vegeta) into getting something very difficult done that he probably won't enjoy doing.  If he succeeds, that will be fantastic.  However, I don't think he should focus his hacking time on fixing Vegeta.  There are more interesting things he could be doing. 

He should do something in the poll that we know he will at least enjoy doing.

the point of a poll usually is to make ppl decide what to do FROM WHAT U LIKE, cuz after all, ur the one making the poll... xD

anyway, i hope beyond returns soon, its already wednesday here ^^

Quote from: the joker on June 22, 2011, 09:27:04 AM
anyway, i hope beyond returns soon, its already wednesday here ^^
No [censored] same here xD

Weet je >.> Iemand moet MB van Other M maken man xD [/Dutch Talk]


*wakes up* =_=

Amaterasu it is... I guess... I'll try fixing Vege... don't get hopes up...

Quote from: Beyond on June 22, 2011, 11:35:49 AM
*wakes up* =_=

Amaterasu it is... I guess... I'll try fixing Vege... don't get hopes up...

Nice ^^  I'm guessing Ammy will be over someone like Ivysaur since it's the only character that moves on all fours?  Probably may need a one slot size mod then.  I remember Nasca Corp doing a pretty nice Chibiterasu on Ivysaur.

Also, you have no excuse now :P:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=26730.0


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 22, 2011, 12:05:24 PM
Nice ^^  I'm guessing Ammy will be over someone like Ivysaur since it's the only character that moves on all fours?  Probably may need a one slot size mod then.  I remember Nasca Corp doing a pretty nice Chibiterasu on Ivysaur.

Also, you have no excuse now :P:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=26730.0



Yea, she'll be on Ivysaur since everyone wants her on 4 legs which is understandable. I'll just have to think of a way to get a moving tail on her.

I still need to try that Dante PSA, I'm definitely making MvC3 Dante next.

new dante would be  nice ^^

also dont forge ur friend travis.. ^^

June 22, 2011, 04:10:21 PM #4854 Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:15:21 PM by Shadow101
hey beyond if you don't want to fix vegeta you should send him to the recycle bin as many people would try to fix/use him as he is, and Dante will be awsome when you make him.

Quote from: Beyond on June 22, 2011, 03:05:09 PM Yea, she'll be on Ivysaur since everyone wants her on 4 legs which is understandable. I'll just have to think of a way to get a moving tail on her. I still need to try that Dante PSA, I'm definitely making MvC3 Dante next.
It's awesome! You gotta try it.
I'm going to vertex this:(One of Dante's transformations...you probably already know that)

Quote from: Beyond on June 22, 2011, 03:05:09 PM

Yea, she'll be on Ivysaur since everyone wants her on 4 legs which is understandable. I'll just have to think of a way to get a moving tail on her.

I still need to try that Dante PSA, I'm definitely making MvC3 Dante next.
If you need a reference model from okami, or any textures, well...
Ammy is the one model that's easy to find.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: Beyond on June 22, 2011, 03:05:09 PM

Yea, she'll be on Ivysaur since everyone wants her on 4 legs which is understandable. I'll just have to think of a way to get a moving tail on her.

I still need to try that Dante PSA, I'm definitely making MvC3 Dante next.

Awesome stuff!  I'm sure you can think of something inventive.  Maybe it would be possible to move Ivysaur's leaves?  Since those can move and have bones.

Can't wait for Dante too :)  I'm helping with that PSA as well.

...So, now that it's certain that Beyond's, like, gonna make Ammy, everyone just talks about him probably revamping Dante? Interesting. >_>

Quote from: Calamitas on June 22, 2011, 04:55:06 PM...So, now that it's certain that Beyond's, like, gonna make Ammy, everyone just talks about him probably revamping Dante? Interesting. >_>
Quote from: Beyond on June 22, 2011, 03:05:09 PM Yea, she'll be on Ivysaur since everyone wants her on 4 legs which is understandable. I'll just have to think of a way to get a moving tail on her. I still need to try that Dante PSA, I'm definitely making MvC3 Dante next.

You were saying?