Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

June 27, 2011, 08:44:47 PM #4891 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 11:14:59 PM by LookItsLink
Stop bumping this...
It makes me hope for there being some sort of update... when there really isn't.


EDIT:
Sorry Cal, but for the sake of not bumping I'm editing the last post.

Just let Beyond be. He'll update when he can update. Pointlessly bumping this isn't going to make it any faster.

Hey, I have a question about your Viewtiful Joe. I noticed KTH made an update to it just recently. Is the size mod still one-slot?



As some of you may know, my hardrive kinda f*cked up a few months back but it was quickly fixed and I was back to hacking soon after. The cause of which being these random system shutdowns that have been plaguing my PC for a while now and it eventually came to a point where I can't be on my PC long enough without it failing on me; and the number of hacks I've been able to make has been going down with my PC time.


Assuming it was power issue I bought a new power supply and a new CPU just to be safe last Wednesday thinking it would fix the problem and it didn't. Wasted my money.  :srs: So I got everyone expecting stuff... when I couldn't make anything.

But what else can I expect from a 7 year old PC? Apparently it's the motherboard and I don't have enough money for a new PC let alone a replacement mobo.


tl;dr
so yea.... I won't be able to hack for a while until I get some extra cash. Sorry to those expecting Ammy.




Well, if people really want his hacks that badly they could always donate to Beyond.

Just saying.

Quote from: LookItsLink on June 28, 2011, 12:41:50 PM
inb4Robzdonates


:srs:

Damn ninja, you >.>

That sucks dude. Hope you can find some cash.
Quote from: LookItsLink on June 28, 2011, 12:41:50 PM
inb4Robzdonates

This. A million times this :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: LookItsLink on June 28, 2011, 12:41:50 PM
inb4Robzdonates

Damn you, i was about to say the same thing! xD

Quote from: Beyond on June 28, 2011, 11:55:46 AM
But what else can I expect from a 7 year old PC? Apparently it's the motherboard and I don't have enough money for a new PC let alone a replacement mobo.
Mobo's are quite expensive yeah... It's better to buy a new pc then a new mobo, since every mobo is different..

But yeah.. sucks to hear that man :-\


Quote from: Beyond on June 28, 2011, 11:55:46 AM

As some of you may know, my hardrive kinda f*cked up a few months back but it was quickly fixed and I was back to hacking soon after. The cause of which being these random system shutdowns that have been plaguing my PC for a while now and it eventually came to a point where I can't be on my PC long enough without it failing on me; and the number of hacks I've been able to make has been going down with my PC time.


Assuming it was power issue I bought a new power supply and a new CPU just to be safe last Wednesday thinking it would fix the problem and it didn't. Wasted my money.  :srs: So I got everyone expecting stuff... when I couldn't make anything.

But what else can I expect from a 7 year old PC? Apparently it's the motherboard and I don't have enough money for a new PC let alone a replacement mobo.


tl;dr
so yea.... I won't be able to hack for a while until I get some extra cash. Sorry to those expecting Ammy.


No probs.  I just wanted to know what was up, since you always have an explanation for something (hence why I commented before).

Hope you can get the money you need ^^  I would donate, but I have no way of actually donating :-\

I wish I had money... so I could give you some.... I really would too....

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 28, 2011, 05:57:48 PM
No probs.  I just wanted to know what was up, since you always have an Hope you can get the money you need ^^  I would donate, but I have no way of actually donating :-\
This. A millions times this.


And have you thought of using a friends/neighbors computer?
Just a suggestion :I

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Yeah, I figured something happened with that computer. 7 years old?

So what did finally happen to the computer? It still works but shuts down, or it's completely gone now?