Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Dat arm indeed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



wow beyond looks absolutely amazing. :o

cant wait to see the soul edge if you make that. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Exported....

Still needs some patching and texture work. Then a new vertexed Soul Edge and release.  ;D


Quote from: Beyond on July 11, 2011, 04:04:03 PM Exported.... Still needs some patching and texture work. Then a new vertexed Soul Edge and release.  ;D
Fast progress is fast! Looking pretty sweet! :o

Quote from: Beyond on July 11, 2011, 04:04:03 PM

Exported....
Still needs some patching and texture work. Then a new vertexed Soul Edge and release.  ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks perfect!!  :happy:

are u going to unmirror the arms?? u could give the armored arm a simple armorlike texture with a small square of hi chest plate or somethig (i dont rly know how UV editting goes in brawl hacking...)

Quote from: the joker on July 11, 2011, 06:31:59 PM
are u going to unmirror the arms?? u could give the armored arm a simple armorlike texture with a small square of hi chest plate or somethig (i dont rly know how UV editting goes in brawl hacking...)


I would, but I can't. You can only unmirror a polygon if each side has it's own set of UV points, like the front and back of Lucas' shirt, but sadly both of Ganons arms share the same UVs.

Hey Beyond are you gonna use Ganon's cape or something to do the ponytail?



Quote from: Beyond on July 11, 2011, 07:43:35 PM


Yup. ;)

Nice.  Now....which costume slot to replace with this when it's done....there are too many good Ganon hacks >.<

No! Aafyre's Black Knight took my last Ganon slot! :(
Oh! Well, since I have Demon Knight Ganon(which is technically Ganon still) I guess I'll have to make that my original slot. I barely replace a character's original slot but oh well.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 07:48:35 PM
Nice.  Now....which costume slot to replace with this when it's done....there are too many good Ganon hacks >.<

Exactly man. I'm losing my [censored] just thinking about what hack to replace with this one. Even though I've never played this Soul Calibur, I'm still getting it.

. . .

Nightmare looks freaking epic.  ;D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿