Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Wow thats epic! Good to see some more soul caliber 2 love. plus i think lookitslink is working on lizardman.  :happy:

And this is over Ganon?? :o

You cant even tell (besides seeing ganon's crown in the earlier preview lol)

To sum this up in 0 words: :af:

 :patrick: OMG!!!! Nightmare look epic :yay:
he looks like import, Great job Beyond :happy: , as always  :srs:

You bring Nightmare. I shall bring...THE LICH KING.

That should certainly be a battle for the ages.

*begins planning*

Nightmare is looking good.

@ poll:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Majora on July 12, 2011, 03:51:22 AM
You bring Nightmare. I shall bring...THE LICH KING.

That should certainly be a battle for the ages.

*begins planning*

Battle of the soul-devouring blades ...

I'm all for it :af:


Nightmare is looking really good. It's my favorite appearance of him too <3

Didn't you already make Ryu?

Also, Scizor time next.

Pointless poll time?

If so, new one tomorrow.

With more "This is a monkey." links please.

Mother of god you just took sexy to a whole new level.

<_<
>_>

Released...


Quote from: Hax on July 12, 2011, 04:41:11 PM
Mother of god you just took sexy to a whole new level.
Thanks. :af:

July 12, 2011, 04:42:29 PM #5049 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 04:43:50 PM by Cloudy
o_O.... Wow, amazing, can't believe you pulled that off..

YES!
*downloads*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So I release my Spidey just before you release your Nightmare...

Coincidence...most likely I think not...

July 12, 2011, 04:50:40 PM #5052 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 04:52:30 PM by Sorceress
Beyond, you are freakin epic man. :rage:

Nightmare is Awesome.  ;D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Awesome job, Beyond. I don't know what to say except this almost every time. It's just each of your hacks are incredible.
Also, I figured out who I'm going to replace: Darth Vader. He needs a revamp.