Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
indeed i better like fat buu/Super buu then Kid buu
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Baby boo is the kid of Majin Buu (fat buu) and Booby.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Buu
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

it can also be that
but i think Beyondyou means fat buu
since many also call fat buu for baby buu
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hi beyondyou how is the vegeta texture coming along ? could it be used with the beta moveset

Quote from: supermow38 on July 16, 2011, 08:29:06 AM
hi beyondyou how is the vegeta texture coming along ? could it be used with the beta moveset

Vegeta died. 

I think Beyond needs to remove that preview of Vegeta so people will stop asking that same question.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

yeah Vegeta Died and Moveset for him too i really dont want to work on the moveset if no vertex
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Once you put him on the Recycle Bin, as you promised, people will stop bugging you about it. Then everyone can finally move on.

maybe someday some thinks an iginuine way to fix vegeta if he is on the recycle bin  but scizor should be awnsome xD for the last preview i say scizor is like 85% done
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes put vegeta on recycle bin  let someone fix him and maybe also work more on my moveset for him :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

could you give me the link for vegeta that is in the preview


non of us got the link
if you see we have posted Beyondyou to give us and let someone fix Vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 16, 2011, 08:30:37 AM
Vegeta died. 
...Ghost Nappa has a friend now.. Yaaaay.

I can't wait for Scizor and Baby/Majin Buu. Scizor's looking great, and you're making fantastic progress at outstanding speeds Beyond!

Wow, your stuff has been unbelievably impressive lately (not that it wasn't always :P). How do you get your textures so clean as quickly as you do. It usually takes me days and they still aren't as good.

Quote from: Aafyre on July 16, 2011, 01:29:03 PM
Wow, your stuff has been unbelievably impressive lately (not that it wasn't always :P). How do you get your textures so clean as quickly as you do. It usually takes me days and they still aren't as good.
I think he has ripped textures of things he plans on doing for the day he does them, quickly scan the through the Brawl Character's textures to see how they map, then when it comes the day, he puts the texture there and resizes it to fit the stretching and whatnot.