Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
oh and itallion stallion, im pretty sure your wrong because that bay buu is fan made and never happened in GT. Again im thinking its gonna be fat buu.

Quote from: darkchris126 on July 16, 2011, 11:22:42 PM
oh and itallion stallion, im pretty sure your wrong because that bay buu is fan made and never happened in GT. Again im thinking its gonna be fat buu.

Dude, we already concluded this discussion :P

Quote from: Beyond on July 16, 2011, 08:53:15 PM
Almost done. And yea, I meant Fat Buu, I usually refer to him as Baby Buu cuz his voice and how it looks like he's wearing a diaper.

What SDo0m said.

Well, even better. I love Fat Buu, he is the [censored]. Baby Buu (the picture I showed) is wack as hell, and to be honest I don't really remember him.

Beyond, is he gonna be over King Weedede?

beyond are you going to finish the vegeta vertex hack  othrtwise could you share it with me i like to finish it

Quote from: supermow38 on July 16, 2011, 11:55:44 PM
beyond are you going to finish the vegeta vertex hack  othrtwise could you share it with me i like to finish it

No and no. :srs:


Quote from: supermow38 on July 17, 2011, 12:09:12 AM
why ?

Why am I not finishing Vegeta? Because the normals f*ck up his face.

Why am I not giving it to you? Because a bunch of people have asked me for him and I don't even know you, and I doubt you'd be able to finish it.


. . .

Lets change the subject, so Beyond looks like you got alot of free time, Kain was only requested on Thursday and your almost finished with him.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: supermow38 on July 17, 2011, 12:16:00 AM
cant you just upload it
I'm sorry, but what part of NO don't you understand?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: supermow38 on July 17, 2011, 12:18:33 AM
it would be a waste if you diddnt do anything with it

He's persistant...
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Quote from: supermow38 on July 17, 2011, 12:18:33 AM
it would be a waste if you diddnt do anything with it


Can you just let it go, it's annoying. Why don't you go and make Vegeta yourself instead of trying to convince me to upload him?

And guess what? Because of annoying little leeches like you I'm not ever gonna release him unless I fix him. So good day.

Supermow, just let Beyond make what he wants.
I know how much you want Vegeta, but admit it. He doesn't wanna put it up. He's tried all that he could.
He could always come back to it later, but for now, enjoy what he has to offer. Don't let Vegeta be the only hack you want.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I love this.  Beyond comes back, releases a number of freaking phenomenal hacks and shows previews for two more phenomenal hacks, and yet people (both here and on LST) still keep asking about Vegeta and only Vegeta.
This is why I've grown to hate DBZ. :notimp: