Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


*asks Ammy fanboys to shut up*

Don't get too hyped though, I forsee those legs getting f*cked up when animated.


beyond you just say this: let the hype spam start
the fanboys dont listing at all with not get hyped and etc. they still will do it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 18, 2011, 04:18:39 PM
beyond you just say this: let the hype spam start
inb4callovesyou
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sack Ivysaur texture FTW.

Looks good so far, though I forsee some issues with the legs as well. /:

Quote from: Beyond on July 18, 2011, 04:17:54 PM
*asks Calamitas to shut up*

Don't get too hyped though, I forsee those legs getting f*cked up when animated.

http://i.imgur.com/4LVpw.png

Fixed

Shame about the legs.  But then again, I guess we'll need to see it ingame first


Quote from: Velen on July 18, 2011, 07:00:29 AM
May I suggest this for a future Vertex project?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28399.0

Quoted in case anyone did happen to care.

-and the preview looks, nice, but I have to agree about the animations. Ivysaur's legs aren't exactly made to bend like a dog's.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 18, 2011, 04:23:57 PM
Quoted in case anyone did happen to care.


Cross dressing AND Final Fantasy?

Are you f***** kidding :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on July 18, 2011, 04:17:54 PM*asks Ammy fanboys to shut up* Don't get too hyped though, I forsee those legs getting f*cked up when animated.

Well why not just try to make the legs shorter, to avoid animation problems and such?

Already seen this earlier than everybody else here :af:
But yeah, shame about the legs... but then again, Ammy doesn't really have that many animations where she actually bends them that much, so I guess it could work out.


...
Any release date thingies yet?

Quote from: Unglück on July 18, 2011, 04:27:02 PM
Already seen this earlier than everybody else here :af:
But yeah, shame about the legs... but then again, Ammy doesn't really have that many animations where she actually bends them that much, so I guess it could work out.


...
Any release date thingies yet?

No the point is that, whenever in an animation Ivysaur would say, bend his knee (which is in literally every animation), instead of bending at Ammy's knee, it would bend half way down her thigh.

Quote from: Velen on July 18, 2011, 04:23:57 PM
Quoted in case anyone did happen to care.

-and the preview looks, nice, but I have to agree about the animations. Ivysaur's legs aren't exactly made to bend like a dog's.
LMAO.
That part of the game was weird.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 18, 2011, 04:26:40 PM
Well why not just try to make the legs shorter, to avoid animation problems and such?

The only way, I forsee, them looking normal is they're Ivys original size, and that kinda defeats the point of making Ammy. It's either going all out and leaving the legs as is or wimping out and making them shorter.

Quote from: Unglück on July 18, 2011, 04:27:02 PM
Already seen this earlier than everybody else here :af:
But yeah, shame about the legs... but then again, Ammy doesn't really have that many animations where she actually bends them that much, so I guess it could work out.


...
Any release date thingies yet?


Lemme think.

- vertex 90%
- export 0%
- texture 0%
- other things that might come up 0%

Texture shouldn't be too hard. I never worked with Ivysaur before so I don't know how hard she is too export.

So I'm thinking at the earliest if all goes well, sometime later today. If all goes wrong like he's a b*tch to export and the animations completely ruin him then the latest you could see Ammy is never. :af: