Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


Wow Dante looks much more manly :D
Cant wait to see him finalized.


I love the face on the new Dante :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nice! He looks serious!

Just fix up the bottom of his coat and his hair... He needs hair.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

July 19, 2011, 05:22:03 PM #5390 Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 05:26:30 PM by TheLegend75
Quote from: |_CryStaLCleArSkY_| on July 19, 2011, 01:06:07 AMHe just started Dante and you're asking for a preview already? :/
.....sorry I read it wrong :(....
Wow the new dante looks awesome!!! :happy:,the old dante have a big head  :af:

BY does get hacks done insanely quick.
He kinda reminds of this guy named Nizuma from the manga Bakuman. :P

But you guys don't go off asking for a preview right the second he starts something, right? :P

That was quick on how he got that Dante preview out already. o.O

ತಎತ

LIES! That's not your vertex!

He's fooling you guys! He just ripped the model from DmC3 and screwed with the head a bit to make him bald! >.>

Still needs some tweaks and sword. I personally can't stand the hair and trying to think of ways to make it look better. You MAY see this released tonight. Maybe.


Maybe mess with the transparency texture for the hair. If it wouldn't work then just mess with it a bit more. I agree that the hair could use further tweaking, but the rest is pretty stellar.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Beyond on July 20, 2011, 02:20:04 AM
Still needs some tweaks and sword. I personally can't stand the hair and trying to think of ways to make it look better. You MAY see this released tonight. Maybe.


Looks purty awesome, I agree on tweaks, and for the hair, Marth's hair is always better for vertexing cause the hair always looks nice :3 Stupid Nintendo screwing up Ike's hair textures and whatnot..


Quote from: Beyond on July 20, 2011, 02:20:04 AM
Still needs some tweaks and sword. I personally can't stand the hair and trying to think of ways to make it look better. You MAY see this released tonight. Maybe.



seeing how perfect u want ur hacks, i think i should notice that his sleeves clip with his hands...

texture looks really nice and detailed, proportions look great, and i actually like the hair, but i know u will make it even better ^^

I swear, I think I had a dream last night that you released that revamped DMC3 Dante.
I look this morning, and it wasn't there lol
Stupid brain pulling tricks on me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Been messin with his hair for hours.... f*ckin' Ikes hair -_-

Still not as good as I want it but I'm satisfied with. He'll be released sometime later today after my final tweaks.