Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: SmashClash on July 21, 2011, 11:11:07 PMWith the bone adder being released someday maybe soon, we can give Ammy knee bones, Sephy moving hair, Ike's right arm 5 in-total finger bones, and MOAR! :srs: Also, good Young Link

Won't that increase the file size though?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

That young link is amazing!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 09:50:47 PM
This might be a little too ambitious on my part considering I know how difficult TLinks hair is to patch, but yea... Melee Young Link on Toon Link...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIm1AGyxZt8

See, it's funny because I'm using Vegeta to say it. =D


Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 09:50:47 PMThis might be a little too ambitious on my part considering I know how difficult TLinks hair is to patch, but yea... Melee Young Link on Toon Link...
Dude, you are awesome. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on July 21, 2011, 11:29:21 PM
Won't that increase the file size though?


Yes, but not by enough to where it'd be an issue.

July 22, 2011, 02:09:34 AM #5481 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:10:52 AM by ds22
Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 09:50:47 PM
This might be a little too ambitious on my part considering I know how difficult TLinks hair is to patch, but yea... Melee Young Link on Toon Link...


I'm impressed, I truly am.
And I'll be even more impressed if you can get it into BrawlBox (due to the hair being really hard to patch).

Hey Byond, when you (eventually) do Kisuke be sure to make him over someone with editable articals. (IDK who, just someone) Ya know, so Eternal Yoshi can make a psa or someone else....

Gah.
I can't participate in the request game since it'll be 2am my time.
I'll be in bed by then >.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 09:50:47 PMThis might be a little too ambitious on my part considering I know how difficult TLinks hair is to patch, but yea... Melee Young Link on Toon Link...
AWESOME!!!! my fav. link in melee now a young link (not import) over TL
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on July 22, 2011, 02:28:57 AMGah. I can't participate in the request game since it'll be 2am my time. I'll be in bed by then >.<

I'll try and request pheonix wright for us :srs:

Quote from: Ninka on July 22, 2011, 02:32:09 AM
I'll try and request pheonix wright for us :srs:
I believe in you :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Damn.  I almost forgot about the request thread!  I'm still not sure who I want to request...
Meh, I'll probably just go with Gilgamesh again. :af:

On-topic: Awesome Young Link is awesome.  Here's hoping he exports well and you don't have to patch the hair too much.

Quote from: ds22 on July 22, 2011, 02:09:34 AM
I'm impressed, I truly am.
And I'll be even more impressed if you can get it into BrawlBox (due to the hair being really hard to patch).

*impresses ds22 some more*