Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Excuse me whiile I pick up my jaw that has dropped to the floor >.<


Can't wait for that Melee texture to be applied :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Dante is f*cking epic!

Edit: I left this on for 5 mins, and go told I had 6 replies in red font. <.<

Edit V2: Holy sh*t! You exported it!

Quote from: Beyond on July 22, 2011, 02:43:40 AM*impresses ds22 some more*
You.. are epic.... 

*faints*
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

melee styled and brawl styled :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

:patrick:

*sp147 is still speechless because he just saw an epic Vertex hack*

I jizzed my pants....
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

..... I find it strange that this is getting more of a response than Vegeta did. o_o

Anyway, he looks great so far.

Can't wait to see what his eyes look like. :af:


July 22, 2011, 04:07:31 AM #5501 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 04:10:00 AM by SmashClash
I got my post @ 12:00:59(Request thread)...*Cries in corner*...
The request made wasn't even someone I knew. :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on July 22, 2011, 04:06:03 AM
Last preview of Young Link before I sleepz.


Those eyes :srs:
And the request thread was CHAOS. UTTER. CHAOS.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You did that all in 1 day.

You are insane man.

The 12 people that replied in seconds on that thread, are also insane.

It moved a page and a half in less than a minute. More insanity.

Looks good.  Eyes are a tad odd right now, but I guess that's the best you can do with Toon Link. :laugh:

*is not-so-secretly sour about Hsien-ko*