Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: SmashClash on July 22, 2011, 04:07:31 AMI got my post @ 12:00:59(Request thread)...*Cries in corner*... The request made wasn't even someone I knew. :srs:
me too (the only char. in the whole raid of requests i knew was the Gotenks requests )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

19 people were staring at that thread and now people are crying because their ninja'd.... >.>

Quote from: Beyond on July 22, 2011, 04:06:03 AM
Last preview of Young Link before I sleepz.


. . .

*faints*
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on July 22, 2011, 04:16:07 AM
19 people were staring at that thread and now people are crying because their ninja'd.... >.>
. . .

We all got ninja'd bad lol.

You were so close to winning the first one, Sorceress.

This week was more people, and next week is gonna be insanity.

The worst part was I had "Don't warn on new replies while posting" unchecked in my profile>Look and Layout! So I would've lost anyway...I was also and still am on my 3DS.[/nag-rant-complaint] :af2: Good work on Young Link...

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 22, 2011, 04:20:32 AM
We all got ninja'd bad lol.

You were so close to winning the first one, Sorceress.

This week was more people, and next week is gonna be insanity.
I know and now people are whining because of losing.... >.>
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on July 22, 2011, 04:25:50 AM
I know and now people are whining because of losing.... >.>

Because they lost to the ultimate Ninja. Ninjas all and is Ninja'd by none.

Quote from: songeflemy on July 22, 2011, 04:29:54 AM
Because they lost to the ultimate Ninja. Ninjas all and is Ninja'd by none.
Well, i can't argue with that and why Hsien-Ko over Peach, would Zelda work as well? :-\
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on July 22, 2011, 04:33:48 AM
Well, i can't argue with that and why Hsien-Ko over Peach, would Zelda work as well? :-\

Peach makes more sense for Ms. Lei Lei considering their body and fighting styles.


Quote from: Sorceress on July 22, 2011, 04:33:48 AM
Well, i can't argue with that and why Hsien-Ko over Peach, would Zelda work as well? :-\
You would say Zelda... >.>
Peach has better fit like Wave said.

Quote from: Keil Crimson on July 22, 2011, 04:36:03 AM
Peach makes more sense for Ms. Lei Lei considering their body and fighting styles.

Who's Lei-Lei?  Didn't Songe request Hsien-Ko?
/trolololololololol


Quote from: Keil Crimson on July 22, 2011, 04:36:03 AM
Peach makes more sense for Ms. Lei Lei considering their body and fighting styles.
Hmmm... well Zelda is more magic using instead of using fighting moves like Peach, so i see how Peach can fit more...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 22, 2011, 04:39:12 AM
Who's Lei-Lei?  Didn't Songe request Hsien-Ko?
/trolololololololol

The sad part is that I thought the exact opposite when I saw her name as Hsien-Ko in MVC3, except I was serious. XD


Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 22, 2011, 04:39:12 AM
Who's Lei-Lei?  Didn't Songe request Hsien-Ko?
/trolololololololol
:srs:
Lei-Lei=Hsien-Ko.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Keil Crimson on July 22, 2011, 04:51:21 AM
The sad part is that I thought the exact opposite when I saw her name as Hsien-Ko in MVC3, except I was serious. XD

I'm actually not surprised.  I've met quite a few people that only knew her Japanese name (but were perfectly fine with M.Bison's/Vega's/Balrog's/Akuma's American names for some reason :P).  I guess Darkstalkers just doesn't have enough exposure with American gamers.  A shame, really.