Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
i'll be honest, im not gonna be a beyond fanboy here, so anyone who cant take some negative feedback shouldnt read this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



i think that is all... conclusion: if it were a hack from someone else i probably  wouldnt be this nitpicky, but its urs, beyond... i expected more from u ^^

Quote from: the joker on July 22, 2011, 01:40:05 PMi'll be honest, im not gonna be a beyond fanboy here, so anyone who cant take some negative feedback shouldnt read this...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i think that is all... conclusion: if it were a hack from someone else i probably  wouldnt be this nitpicky, but its urs, beyond... i expected more from u ^^
I wanted to mention the face, too, but I saw DMC 3 Dante pictures and his face is weird there too... And they looked similar, so I dropped it.

Quote from: the joker on July 22, 2011, 01:40:05 PM
i'll be honest, im not gonna be a beyond fanboy here, so anyone who cant take some negative feedback shouldnt read this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



i think that is all... conclusion: if it were a hack from someone else i probably  wouldnt be this nitpicky, but its urs, beyond... i expected more from u ^^
what you need to remember is Beyond just started on toon link, give him some more time and I am sure he will fix a few of those problems.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 22, 2011, 02:10:26 PMwhat you need to remember is Beyond just started on toon link, give him some more time and I am sure he will fix a few of those problems.
And that he started working on Toon Link has anything to do with giving feedback of Dante? o.O

Feedback is supposed to come after a hack is released, even if another one is being worked on right away.

Hm? I was talking to Jokekid.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

July 22, 2011, 02:15:23 PM #5540 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:16:45 PM by Zacky
Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 22, 2011, 02:13:54 PMHm? I was talking to Jokekid.
As you can comment on his post, I can comment ony yours. This is not PMs. I'm done. - -

I am confused as to why Dante is brought up, Dante doesn't have any huge issues I saw unless you zoom in really close to his face and see there are gaps but that's nitpicking.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

July 22, 2011, 02:26:13 PM #5542 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:28:19 PM by Puraidou Beoulve
Quote from: the joker on July 22, 2011, 01:40:05 PM
i'll be honest, im not gonna be a beyond fanboy here, so anyone who cant take some negative feedback shouldnt read this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



i think that is all... conclusion: if it were a hack from someone else i probably  wouldnt be this nitpicky, but its urs, beyond... i expected more from u ^^
Are you talking about Young Link or Dante?

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 22, 2011, 02:18:48 PMI am confused as to why Dante is brought up, Dante doesn't have any huge issues I saw unless you zoom in really close to his face and see there are gaps but that's nitpicking.
Oh, I understand what you were trying to say now.

Well, how I say it, Beyond always looks for perfection, all I find odd is the face, a bit, though. :P
Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 22, 2011, 02:26:13 PM
Are you talking about Young Link or Dante?
.... I see where you're getting at. o_o

I'm pretty sure he is talking about Y.L isn't he?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

July 22, 2011, 02:29:05 PM #5545 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:30:45 PM by Puraidou Beoulve
Quote from: Kain Highwind on July 22, 2011, 02:28:01 PM
.... I see where you're getting at. o_o
Exactly. Continuing on what i said:

If it's about YL then wait, he just barely started it so it's nowhere near the end in terms of vertices and textures. I'm sure it'll look better once it's done. Just be patient my friend.

If it's about Dante, i really can't see why this isn't "his quality" since it's pretty good. It's probably Ike's vertices that make some errors and i presume he didn't do some stuff because it would either stretch stuff or cause glitches. I might be wrong but that's my assumption.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 22, 2011, 02:28:42 PM
I'm pretty sure he is talking about Y.L isn't he?
Never ever think it is unless he mentions it. Making such assumptions could start small wars, it happened before. I'm not saying it will but it could happen.
Since i wasn't sure, i wanted to know + i posted my opinion on both hacks.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 22, 2011, 02:28:42 PMI'm pretty sure he is talking about Y.L isn't he?
Lmao, I thought he meant Dante since the mentioned the Vault 'n' stuff. XD

Quote from: Kain Highwind on July 22, 2011, 02:31:45 PM
Lmao, I thought he meant Dante since the mentioned the Vault 'n' stuff. XD

And that's a perfect example of what i meant. People assume too much, asking before reacting saves so many misunderstandings. It'll keep topics cleaner to.

Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 22, 2011, 02:33:33 PMAnd that's a perfect example of what i meant. People assume too much, asking before reacting saves so many misunderstandings. It'll keep topics cleaner to.
It could still be Dante, since he mentioned the Vault 'n' stuff. <.<; *Is forcing a failing claim to support my failed cause*

I've got to re-make that Sephiroth, really. XD

July 22, 2011, 02:44:58 PM #5549 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:46:36 PM by dpgthirteen
Lol, we will know later I guess when he responds.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood