Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Kain Highwind on July 22, 2011, 02:40:52 PM
It could still be Dante, since he mentioned the Vault 'n' stuff. <.<; *Is forcing a failing claim to support my failed cause*
My point still stands. ;)

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 22, 2011, 02:44:58 PM
Lol, we will know later I guess when he responds.
Indeed.

Quote from: Kain Highwind on July 22, 2011, 02:40:52 PM
It could still be Dante, since he mentioned the Vault 'n' stuff. <.<; *Is forcing a failing claim to support my failed cause*



July 22, 2011, 03:38:47 PM #5552 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 04:01:50 PM by Segtendoman
I can't wait to see how Hsien-Ko turns out :af:
Quote from: TommoPuppy on July 22, 2011, 07:47:04 AM
INVISIBLE TROLL
Who are you calling a troll? :V
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hmm.... Hsien-Ko... Pretty good choice for a request~!

I'm not going to lie, Young Link does not look that good. I don't care if it's over Toon Link without porting, it just doesn't look very good at this point, probably because the textures are all freakishly warped. But that's what texture baking does.

Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 04:40:06 PM
I'm not going to lie, Young Link does not look that good. I don't care if it's over Toon Link without porting, it just doesn't look very good at this point, probably because the textures are all freakishly warped. But that's what texture baking does.

Oh quit your barking and wait for it to be finished. >.>


Quote from: Keil Crimson on July 22, 2011, 05:16:39 PM
Oh quit your barking and wait for it to be finished. >.>
Exactly.
It's not a preview for nothing you know.

I was expecting either some previews or at least something said by Beyond to see how his WIPs are going, and I find people arguing about Young Link's ear rings.

<.<?

July 22, 2011, 05:53:15 PM #5558 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 06:02:10 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 04:40:06 PM
I'm not going to lie, Young Link does not look that good. I don't care if it's over Toon Link without porting, it just doesn't look very good at this point, probably because the textures are all freakishly warped. But that's what texture baking does.

You like to whine and complain quite a bit don't you?  You do it frequently on blog posts.

And, no, don't even start saying that people start hating about criticism.  There's a difference between constructive criticism and just stating "it's not good" without giving any sort of helpful input.

Now I quote something from Weyard, because he previously worded it perfectly:

Quote from: Weyard on July 21, 2011, 04:36:56 PM
I don't seek popularity. I don't want to be one of the top hackers. People put far to much pressure on you to get out your hacks quickly. They expect a certain degree of quality automatically and swarm you with stupid requests.

Now this couldn't be closer to the truth.  Cut Beyond some slack for once.  He's constantly under a lot of pressure from "us" to make something good.  If he makes something good, people just bombard the dude with empty compliments.  If he does something not quite as good, instead of actually saying something constructive, or even trying to understand why the hack isn't quite as good, people are up his ass whining and saying it's "not up to scratch".  Who the hell are you to judge?

[/rant]

Gosh, needed to get that off my chest :srs: 

YOUNG LINK! <3
Im so glad its finally happening!


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 22, 2011, 05:53:15 PM
You like to whine and complain quite a bit don't you?  You do it frequently on blog posts.

And, no, don't even start saying that people start hating about criticism.  There's a difference between constructive criticism and just stating "it's not good" without giving any sort of helpful input.
Quite indeed...

You should say WHAT is so BAD about it. Rather then just plain saying it sucks.

Yes, the eye is messed up, but BY will likely fix this issue. I'm impressed he got it looking that good at all. Since Toon Link's model is hard to work with...

I agree with sDo0m, people complain WAY too easy. Let the guy work on HIS pace on HIS time, it's NOT his JOB. It's his HOBBY!

sorry for not being clear, i was talking about YL, i already said i luvd dante before... xDDD

Quote from: the joker on July 22, 2011, 07:42:27 PMsorry for not being clear, i was talking about YL, i already said i luvd dante before... xDDD
Oh shi- *Jumps out of here*