Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: br3compactor on July 26, 2011, 06:13:25 PM
He has exactly 6660 posts now.

But let's not change topic please.  :-\

Dude, it's Beyond's topic.  It's either off topic discussion, random empty compliments or Beyond just being totally swag. 

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 26, 2011, 06:16:34 PM
Dude, it's Beyond's topic.  It's either off topic discussion, random empty compliments, random inavalid arguments or Beyond just being totally swag. 

Fix'd

Oh and great work on Travis BY.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Beyond on July 26, 2011, 04:43:42 PM
*is both inspired and motivated at the same time  :)

*listens to music as I work on Travis

Does Mr. West have a new CD out? If so, illegally link me.

Also, you got an evil ass post count man..

I thought you were GOD :c

Quote from: Ninka on July 26, 2011, 05:00:51 PM
Ironic considring dante is his current avi and dante is a demon hunter...

ironic considering dante is a half demon...

July 26, 2011, 10:23:33 PM #5689 Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:24:48 PM by Gallagher
his hair turned out better than expected, especially for a hack, ace work βεγσπφ
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Gallagher on July 26, 2011, 10:23:33 PM
his hair turned out better than expected, especially for a hack, ace work βεγσπφ

Yeah, it looks VERY good IMO. How did he do it so well? Most of the hacks I see don't have hair that great... (Remember the early "Cloud Strife" mods? Oh boy...). Vertex hacking looks like lots of fun, but it looks complex...does having a legit version of Autodesk Maya help? ;p

Quote from: Delsus on July 26, 2011, 10:53:01 PMYeah, it looks VERY good IMO. How did he do it so well? Most of the hacks I see don't have hair that great... (Remember the early "Cloud Strife" mods? Oh boy...). Vertex hacking looks like lots of fun, but it looks complex...does having a legit version of Autodesk Maya help? ;p

Yeah vertexing can be difficult but it's not so much the editing of vertices that is difficult. The difficult part is getting the textures to map with your model well and the exporting of vertices can be kinda a pain if the polygon needs patching >.>
but it is rewarding if you keep at it.

Just sayin that Travis is like 90% done now. So expect a release soon.

I tested him out in game and I must say I haven't fangasm'd over a brawl hack this much in w long time, having Travis and Dante truly duke it out. I know I made them before but now they're at a point where they pretty much look how I want.

Reminds me of why I got into this vertexing sh*t in the first place. So yea... enough from me. Good night.

Quote from: Beyond on July 27, 2011, 04:20:59 AM
Just sayin that Travis is like 90% done now. So expect a release soon.

I tested him out in game and I must say I haven't fangasm'd over a brawl hack this much in w long time, having Travis and Dante truly duke it out. I know I made them before but now they're at a point where they pretty much look how I want.

Reminds me of why I got into this vertexing sh*t in the first place. So yea... enough from me. Good night.
By the way you worded this, I'm am OVERHYPED for Travis.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh god if you fangasmned over your own mod then it must be amazing :O

Cannot wait to see it!

Sdoom better start that moveset for him soon :P


I literally cant wait for Travis Touchdown v3, I have a feeling this will be one of my favorite brawl vertexes of all time.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Can't wait to play Travis Touchdown, i might have amazing fights with him in the future. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Ah, crap.  If you fangasm'd over Travis, it must be one of the greatest hacks ever made!  Now I have to DL him when he gets released!

But first I gotta decide which Ike costume to get rid of...

If he fangasm'd on his own hack, then it'll take EFFORT to be disappointed in Travis v3 :laugh: