Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I didn't mean to make you guys "OVERHYPED," what I said was just my inner fanboy talking. I'm not sure how people who aren't familiar with the game will recieve him though.

I wouldn't say he's my greatest hack ever but he's hands down my personal favorite.

Quote from: Beyond on July 27, 2011, 04:44:41 AM
I didn't mean to make you guys "OVERHYPED," what I said was just my inner fanboy talking. I'm not sure how people who aren't familiar with the game will recieve him though.

I wouldn't say he's my greatest hack ever but he's hands down my personal favorite.
Funny that you say that, cuz I'm not even familar with the game (aside from watchin YouTube vids if that counts :laugh:) I was hyped from a character I barely know ish about lol

Quote from: Beyond on July 27, 2011, 04:44:41 AM
I didn't mean to make you guys "OVERHYPED," what I said was just my inner fanboy talking. I'm not sure how people who aren't familiar with the game will recieve him though.

I wouldn't say he's my greatest hack ever but he's hands down my personal favorite.
I believe people who haven't played it will still enjoy him :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That aside, i can't wait for it's release!

Quote from: Himari on July 27, 2011, 08:19:27 AM
Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hy-
--pe... Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype


That aside, i can't wait for it's release!
. . .

I wonder if all those Hype's are spam? o.o
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on July 27, 2011, 08:21:28 AM
. . .

I wonder if all those Hype's are spam? o.o

I'm just hyped, let me be. And spoiler it like i did will ya? Less cluttering >.>

Quote from: Himari on July 27, 2011, 08:30:18 AM
I'm just hyped, let me be. And spoiler it like i did will ya? Less cluttering >.>
Well lets hope you don't get warned, i see two people warned yesterday... >.>

I can't wait for the release of Travis, Beyond.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on July 27, 2011, 08:32:34 AM
Well lets hope you don't get warned, i see two people warned yesterday... >.>

I can't wait for the release of Travis, Beyond.

So what if i would? Doesn't do a thing anyway.

*Waits for Travis patiently.. kinda*

Never heard of the game til v1 came out :P
So, hype is all around.

I actually started No More Heroes recently. And after that preview you have? How can I not be hyped? Can't wait.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

i played no more heroes, but never finished it, it was just always the same... still a good game to play a couple of hours

Your Travis is so moe~!!!
Someone needs to get to work on a PSA for him!

I can see it now... Travis shaking his beam katana to "charge" it up as a taunt xD

Quote from: hypermetalsonic on July 27, 2011, 11:22:50 AMI can see it now... Travis shaking his beam katana to "charge" it up as a taunt xD
I can actually picture it in front of me thanks to that XD
Though doesn't sDo0m have a moveset for him?

Quote from: hypermetalsonic on July 27, 2011, 11:22:50 AM
Your Travis is so moe~!!!
Someone needs to get to work on a PSA for him!

I can see it now... Travis shaking his beam katana to "charge" it up as a taunt xD

I've had a moveset planned for him for ages....

Quote from: hypermetalsonic on July 27, 2011, 11:22:50 AM
Your Travis is so moe~!!!
Someone needs to get to work on a PSA for him!

I can see it now... Travis shaking his beam katana to "charge" it up as a taunt xD
Quote from: Himari on July 27, 2011, 11:25:39 AM
I can actually picture it in front of me thanks to that XD
Though doesn't sDo0m have a moveset for him?
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 27, 2011, 11:27:45 AM
I've had a moveset planned for him for ages....
Why must you ninja my edits! >:O
(Re-quoted since he was at the bottom of the page)