Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
July 28, 2011, 07:59:50 PM #5775 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:01:55 PM by Bender Bending Rodríguez
Quote from: SDo0m the SnIp3r on July 28, 2011, 07:58:16 PMif he was over Falcon I wouldn't be able to keep Joe XD
and Goku :D
i think pit is good one anyway
non good vertexs only sora and non good psas too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m the SnIp3r on July 28, 2011, 07:58:16 PMI wanted to give Beyond a real challenge :P  And besides, there are a few advantages for having him over Pit.  Pit has his blades that combine into his bow, which can easily act as Blade's space lance.  Also, Pit has a lot of pros when it comes to PSA.  Excellent file size, lots of graphics and articles, pre programmed flight, a reflector etc.  Furthermore, Pit has very few good vertexes excluding the KH characters over him, and even fewer good PSAs.

You've just gotta wonder why people don't make more vertexes or PSAs for Pit.... I mean he seems like the perfect character for Hacking.

July 28, 2011, 08:28:26 PM #5777 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:29:27 PM by br3compactor
Vertexing Pit is a pain.

Well, IIRC, it was the most annoying one to me. But it might have been because it was because I was still new to MK64n method.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


hey beyond (just askin') is your vertex request thread gonna reopen at 12:00 EST and 4:00 GMT?

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 28, 2011, 09:31:51 PM
hey beyond (just askin') is your vertex request thread gonna reopen at 12:00 EST and 4:00 GMT?


Yes. Yes it is....

Quote from: Béyond on July 28, 2011, 09:41:27 PM Yes. Yes it is....

You're not the Beyond I know... you're e is different! You're an imposter!

i shall BEAT all of you there...(translation: catch me if you can! :af2:)

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 28, 2011, 09:44:45 PM
i shall BEAT all of you there...(translation: catch me if you can! :af2:)

Sure. :vyse:

Quote from: Béyond on July 28, 2011, 09:41:27 PM


Yes. Yes it is....
Crap, I'll force myself to wake up half past 5 to get nothing once again.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Eh, I say why even bother.

Unless the person who somehow manages to get the request asks for some completely stupid, We'll get a great vertex.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 28, 2011, 09:59:33 PM
Eh, I say why even bother.

Unless the person who somehow manages to get the request asks for some completely stupid, We'll get a great vertex.

^This... I'm going to try and ask for Sir Arthur from Ghosts N' Goblins later. :af2:

>.>
I'm gonna try for Destroyman.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]