Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*insert praise for Travis here*

I'm still trying to decide who I should request tonight.  I'm thinking either...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

or
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's a tough decision.

July 28, 2011, 10:56:46 PM #5791 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 10:57:57 PM by BeHappy
I wanted to try, but 4:00 GMT is 1:00 here and I can't stay up that late... I'm so sleepy... But If I could I would request Rocket Raccoon(Marvel and my Forum image) over Fox or Wolf... Actually, I think it would be pretty easy for Beyond.

my request is needed for a moveset i making
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 28, 2011, 10:55:08 PM
*insert praise for Travis here*

I'm still trying to decide who I should request tonight.  I'm thinking either...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

or
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's a tough decision.

Magento, with his non-existent Curly Mustache.

Quote from: BeHappy on July 28, 2011, 10:56:46 PM
I wanted to try, but 4:00 GMT is 1:00 here and I can't stay up that late... I'm so sleepy... But If I could I would request Rocket Raccoon(Marvel and my Forum image) over Fox or Wolf...

Jesus.

Well, if the rules allow it, I'm going to help Italian out and ask for Phoenix over Zelda.

You know what... I think I'll actually try and ask for...

[spoiler]
...no... not really.

ima request for baby bros over ice climbers :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 28, 2011, 11:07:50 PMima request for baby bros over ice climbers :P
Gotenks or this :D

atleast two good requests (for me)
making anyway moveset for both but first Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: sexyflemy on July 28, 2011, 10:59:28 PM
Magento, with his non-existent Curly Mustache.

Well, I'm leaning towards it, but honestly, with all of these requests, I don't think I stand a chance.  Maybe if you could help me, I could

Quote from: sexyflemy on July 28, 2011, 10:59:28 PMWell, if the rules allow it, I'm going to help Italian out and ask for Phoenix over Zelda.
:srs:

July 28, 2011, 11:17:43 PM #5798 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:18:49 PM by Raikiri_Blade
I'm going with Yuri Lowell.
Because there needs some Tales of love with PSA's. Or Vertexes. There's only Kratos by DO...
And the ToS2 Import but that's pretty much dead...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Well, I would love to request Melyssa Bergman over ZSS, but since I promised SmashHackers that I'd suggest it for him, it looks like I'm going for the Animal Crosser over Ness. /:

Since everyone seems to be posting their prerequests now, knowing that they won't win later: Storm over Zelda (prbly)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 28, 2011, 11:36:30 PM #5801 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:43:12 PM by ItalianStallion
I'm gonna request for all of you to stop discussing this here. The more you promote it, the less of a chance you got of getting your request done. Don't people have brains anymore?

[censored] man..

Well, not talking about it anymore isn't gonna do [censored] really, too late for that. Hopefully next week people will be more "sneaky" and hope others forget.. If there is a next week of this.

Quote from: dRage on July 28, 2011, 10:38:51 PM
I'm gonna try for ...

Spider Diddy!

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 28, 2011, 10:40:17 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I would also be very happy if this gets done.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 28, 2011, 11:36:30 PM
You should request Magneto! Gigamesh or whatever already failed twice. That's why I'm not requesting the same character anymore.

Fine.  Magnus it is.  I'm going full Pringles.
:srs:

If Magneto wins, Beyond needs to include a curleh mustache version XD

So by the looks of it, an MVC3 character shall get well requested tonight!

Quote from: SDo0m the SnIp3r on July 29, 2011, 12:09:21 AM
If Magneto wins, Beyond needs to include a curleh mustache version XD

It is very needed.

"Where yo curly mustache at!"