Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

July 29, 2011, 01:32:04 AM #5821 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:32:57 AM by LCCoolJ95
Hey Beyond, I think you have a time machine. I think you go into the future, use a program that easily makes model hacks, and alot of future swag and mangoes, and get out frogs, and you go back to now, and you show-off the awesome hacks. Best lol jk I have ever done! ;D But seriously, how did you learn to vertex hack? I just got 3DS Max 8. What else do I need?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Dang... You guys are really persuading me to help you guys request Magneto or Phoenix (Jean Grey FTW!).

Since I can't decide on anything besides Arthur, My decision on who to choose will be determined by the first person to quote one of those 3 little sayings in that spoiler below.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S. His request thread opens again at 9:00PM where I live... on Thursdays! XD


Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2011, 01:45:59 AMMaggy really does have the best quotes. :)

I say Deadpool and Ammy have the best ones.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2011, 01:45:59 AM
Maggy really does have the best quotes. :)

lol I like his quotes too... and now I join the bandwagon to try and request for him as well!

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 29, 2011, 01:47:46 AM
I say Deadpool and Ammy have the best ones.
:af:

Everything that comes out of Deadpool's voice box is music to my ears.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 29, 2011, 01:47:46 AM
I say Deadpool and Ammyhave the best ones.
Yeah.  Ammy's quotes are great, she's right up there with Firebrand and probably Nemesis. :af:

Deadpool's are good too, but I'd like them more if he actually stopped talking for a few seconds.  As it is, he's more annoying than anything else.

On-topic: I just had a match with Dante and Travis duking it out on FD.  It was quite epic.  Easily two of the best hacks out there.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on July 29, 2011, 01:54:09 AMEverything that comes out of Deadpool's voice box is music to my ears.

One of my favorites has to be "Magneto, Welcome to Die!"


Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 29, 2011, 01:54:50 AM
Yeah.  Ammy's quotes are great, she's right up there with Firebrand and probably Nemesis. :af:

Deadpool's are good too, but I'd like them more if he actually stopped talking for a few seconds.  As it is, he's more annoying than anything else.

Deadpool? Stop Talking?

* Cascade Hellsing bursts out laughing

Quote from: sexyflemy on July 29, 2011, 01:00:48 AM
LOL, I'm sorry. Italian asked first.

Yes. I want Zelda as a male Lawyer.

It would be a perfect fit, they have the same moves and everything.

You are too much win to even describe.

[censored]ing Independence day here.. hope I can make it to the thread at 4:00 AM GMT.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 29, 2011, 01:56:26 AM
Deadpool? Stop Talking?

* Cascade Hellsing bursts out laughing

^This. XD Definitely this!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 29, 2011, 02:11:55 AM #5830 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 02:25:00 AM by Legendary Super Mario
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 29, 2011, 01:56:26 AM
Deadpool? Stop Talking?

* Cascade Hellsing bursts out laughing

* Legendary Super Mario joins in on the laughter...



Quote from: sexyflemy on July 29, 2011, 02:14:48 AM
In red text. :srs:

If you're referring to me, I deeply apologize. I was testing out that quote tag Cascade was using... lol

As punishment, I'd like to go and sit in my dark corner. :'(


If anyone thinks I'm being serious, then I have this to say... TAUNT BUTTON! :af2:

Quote from: Béyond on July 29, 2011, 12:24:50 AM
lol

Watch some random noob come in before everyone and request some fruity anime [censored]. xD

You [censored].

You jinxed it. XD