Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

I heard you like Tekkaman Blade previews....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: dRage on July 29, 2011, 01:06:39 PM
Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. While Yuri is an interesting character personality and character-development wise his design is pretty bland. I guess you could always ask Royal Blade if he would consider changing his request to another Vesperia char. Personally, being a Tales of fan I'd be happy with any main character as long as the game gets some representation.


Yea, I'll ask him if he'll consider another Vesperia character. Hopefully he won't take it as me trying to force him out of it.

Quote from: Béyond on July 29, 2011, 01:19:56 PMI heard you like Tekkaman Blade previews....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
 

DAMN!!!

Now THIS is why the they call you GOD!! ...though I'd prefer the preview be here...

Quote from: Béyond on July 29, 2011, 01:19:56 PM
I heard you like Tekkaman Blade previews....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Glomps Beyond's leg*

*Sheds mantear* It's....so....beautiful =')







I don't mind suggesting another character. I chose Yuri because he'd be unique in-battle. It's true, his outfit is bland and does get mistaken for a girl.
I also had Repede (yeah, the dog) in my mind... Hm... I'll have my choice in my next post. Is that fine?

And how in the world did you turn Pit into Tekkaman Blade!? He looks nothing like Pit!
Amazing!

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 29, 2011, 01:45:28 PM
Hell no.  Samus is a b**** to PSA :srs:
Yeah, tell me about it...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 01:50:59 PMI don't mind suggesting another character. I chose Yuri because he'd be unique in-battle. It's true, his outfit is bland and does get mistaken for a girl. I also had Repede (yeah, the dog) in my mind... Hm... I'll have my choice in my next post. Is that fine?

I'm in full support for Repede on Ivysaur.

July 29, 2011, 02:07:46 PM #5905 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 02:16:03 PM by Raikiri_Blade
I've Made My Decision.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He'd be over Link. (Because of his weapons)

Also, Repede would've been on wolf but that might've been abit simple.

I chose the above because they're hilarious and are very unique in-battle.
Plus they're my main when I play Vesperia.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 02:07:46 PM
I've Made My Decision.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He'd be over Link. (Because of his weapons)

Also, Repede would've been on wolf but that might've been abit simple.

I chose the above because they're hilarious and are very unique in-battle.
Plus they're my main when I play Vesperia.

Creative Uncut is rather screwy.  Is this the guy you're talking about?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If so, swag coat is swag :vyse:

Yes that is him. (Did my url not work?)

And yes, swag coat is swag
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

The link links back to the front page, CU is annoying like that.
but yeah.. :vyse: Swag man, swag.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 02:07:46 PM
I've Made My Decision.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He'd be over Link. (Because of his weapons)

Also, Repede would've been on wolf but that might've been abit simple.

I chose the above because they're hilarious and are very unique in-battle.
Plus they're my main when I play Vesperia.


You know what's funny? When I was looking up Vesperia characters, I was like "Why couldn't he have asked for that guy?"

I guess I got my wish. But just to be sure, I want to make sure this is your final choice? I'm not forcing you to change your request if you don't want to.