Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 03, 2011, 12:55:32 AM
Vegeta talk is some serious [censored] apparently.

:srs:

*waits for Tekkaman Blade*

Finally a good reason to use Princess Pit.



I voted for Vegeta, if hes fixed, i dont see any reason why to postpone him any further. But its all your choice Beyond, Henry and Vergil would still be epic.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


400 pages!
Kudos!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Vegeta. I think we've waited long enough with all the [censored]ing and trolling and whining about not wanting to do him, no offense. -_-

But knowing how things are in here, he could win the poll and still not get done because of that, so I voted Vergil. He's one of the only few good things about UMvC3 anyways. xD


>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...
Should Vergil get made, who would it be over, Beyond?

Quote from: DrPanda on August 03, 2011, 06:43:20 PM
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...
Should Vergil get made, who would it be over, Beyond?
He made Vergil over Marth before, so maybe he'll improve on that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: BeHappy on August 03, 2011, 08:24:01 PM
Why so much Vegeta? I voted for something new. I don't really like revamps, I like new stuff.
Yeah, obviously once a Hack about something is done, a revamp isn't needed, 'cause that'd not be something new, even though it might end up resembling what was done better compared to the character the hack's based on.

Quote from: Weenie on August 03, 2011, 08:31:53 PM
Yeah, obviously once a Hack about something is done, a revamp isn't needed, 'cause that'd not be something new, even though it might end up resembling what was done better compared to the character the hack's based on.

Didn't say it isn't needed, I said that I preferred something new. Before starting with sarcasm, try to understand what people really said.

Quote from: BeHappy on August 03, 2011, 08:38:43 PM
Didn't say it isn't needed, I said that I preferred something new. Before starting with sarcasm, try to understand what people really said.
Oh really?

Quote from: BeHappy on August 03, 2011, 08:24:01 PM
Why so much Vegeta? I voted for something new. I don't really like revamps, I like new stuff.
And when was Vegeta released? He's not a revamp, so why mention him there?

Try to understand your own message, too. xD

Also, I don't like Vegeta, I don't care if he's released or not. :P

Somehow... Part of this reminds me of the Vegeta voters...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8MO2ShVBV0&feature=related
I don't know, just something about it RINGS quite a FEW bells.[/color] XD

Anywho, I voted Vergil, since... First off, he's cooler then Veggy head, second, he needs the revamp, since you've gotten better.

(Not to say the first one was bad, like you keep thinking. But still, there is room for improvement.)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 03, 2011, 08:47:25 PM
Anywho, I voted Vergil, since... First off, he's cooler then Veggy head, second, he needs the revamp, since you've gotten better.

(Not to say the first one was bad, like you keep thinking. But still, there is room for improvement.)

It's needed, same way Dante and Travis needed it. (If you'd notice, their bodies were "childlike", and the actual Vergil is, too, a bit.)

Quote from: Weenie on August 03, 2011, 08:44:10 PM
Oh really?
And when was Vegeta released? He's not a revamp, so why mention him there?

Try to understand your own message, too. xD

Also, I don't like Vegeta, I don't care if he's released or not. :P

Oh! Sorry because I couldn't care less for vegeta that I didn't see that the vegeta on the vault was just a Texture(+ not from beyond) and not a W.I.P. And Vegeta being a "hate everything, want power" DBZ character is just another reason for me not to want it(This last sentence is not directed for you).

Quote from: DrPanda on August 03, 2011, 06:43:20 PM
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...
Should Vergil get made, who would it be over, Beyond?

That made me laugh my ass off.

Vegeta wins the poll!

You should make Get Out Frog over Slippy that you're supposedly working on *looks at OP*

That way they can duke it out in Brawl!