Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
HOLY... SHEEEET.
NICE.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond, the Creator on August 14, 2011, 01:22:46 AM
When I said it'd take a few hours, I wasn't lying. Texture isn't final, I know he looks shiny. :srs: And don't worry, I didn't forget about Get Out Frog.



I officially love you now :srs: Logan is like my uber favorite X-men, well...Xman...you know what I mean!

Dude, wolvereen and spidy in brawl XD gee...I wonder if he'll get a psa *hint**hint* or rather *stab**stab*

lol JK SD :P  


I prefer Gamit over Logan but that's just me.

But the vertex is very nice looking! I can't really see any issues with it.

Quote from: jokekid on August 14, 2011, 01:46:21 AM
just one question... WHY is he shiny???
Captain Falcon has a layer of shine on his outfit. That's why.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

his gloves doesnt have that... and them gloves are shiny too...

Well damn, I know I said I'd rather have him over Wolf, but this is looking real good. Still needs some cleaning up and small fixes, but you're more than on the right track.

that face... its just... awesome... it looks sooo damn human!!!!

Logan looks great (despite the shininess).  It's much better than the previous version.

One question though...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, damn...I didnt know Brawl was on 3DS too lol jk

But seriously, The model and that texture...
that texture looks like something you'd see on PS3/360 or 3DS

I don't know about anyone else, but I am loving that Shiny texture ^3^ He is so... gy  :happy:

Fantastic work so far ^3^
^3^

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 14, 2011, 01:54:33 AM
Logan looks great (despite the shininess).  It's much better than the previous version.

One question though...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why did his claws come out of lasers?
And GOD DAMN he's looking epic.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 14, 2011, 04:06:32 AM
Why did his claws come out of lasers?
And GOD DAMN he's looking epic.

it was the light glare off the metal claws lol

Quote from: Beyond, the Creator on August 14, 2011, 01:22:46 AM
When I said it'd take a few hours, I wasn't lying. Texture isn't final, I know he looks shiny. :srs: And don't worry, I didn't forget about Get Out Frog.



Dat  be very smexy.  Beautiful muscule definition on the arms especially, but he'll need some muscle definition on the abs.  Do you think you could keep that shiny and apply it to certain places?  It would make it look like a model from an HD game XD

I'm so using this when I'm not using Joe (i.e. when I'm using Brawl- or P:M Falcon)

I'm really wondering where the model came from as it doesn't look like a MvC3 model....
Aside from that it looks great man. only thing I'd say is lose some of the shinyness on his arms in the final texture as it looks like he just got done oil wrestling or somthing >.>