Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: freepods on August 16, 2011, 03:24:26 PM

Is this in response to the criticism about nulling normals when it was "not necessary"...haha...

It looks great, as does the wolverine. I haven't had the chance to play with him yet. Do his claws bend strangely like the old version?

and here a CSP to go with it :P

...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

It's eyes should be facing more upwards, other than that, it's perfect. I'm impressed.

Will you make a GET OUT sword to go with him? lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Awesome Toad!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Me gusta. This, on the other hand,  is a hack that could use some nulled normals.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 16, 2011, 03:49:44 PM
It's eyes should be facing more upwards, other than that, it's perfect. I'm impressed.

Will you make a GET OUT sword to go with him? lol

Why yes, yes I am. xD


one of the taunts should be he puts the "gt out" infront of his face so he says it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol i think get out frog should just be a floatting head no body needed xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Beyond on August 16, 2011, 05:30:06 PM

Why yes, yes I am. xD


:happy:

no words needed
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Beyond on August 16, 2011, 05:30:06 PM

Why yes, yes I am. xD


I.
Am.
Freakin'.
AMAZED. :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on August 16, 2011, 03:24:26 PM


you are one crazy bastard Beyond. :P

anyways he looks great, on metaknight right?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 16, 2011, 06:05:22 PM
you are one crazy bastard Beyond. :P

anyways he looks great, on metaknight right?

Of course. Who else but the masked knight? :P lol
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


August 16, 2011, 06:37:56 PM #6252 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:39:10 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 03:20:11 PM
compare to the other of beyond´s vertexs? so i say no
i think this is his worse

kid goku dont got a lucas-ish head first of all (the only good thing is the Hair)
too bad my 3ds max 8 wont work no matter what i do so we got for sure a kid goku revamp

Compared with Beyond's vertexes, of course it looks meh.  It's old.  However, compared to the majority of the vertexes on the forum, it still looks decent and is still a good enough representation of Kid Goku that is perfectly usable.

In other news, Beyond you are a sick, twisted individual.  Turning poor Metaknight into the head of a frog.  This calls for a comic...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Haha there's no way. There's no [censored]ing way.

For some reason, I feel like he's gonna get more downloads than Wolverine.


I like that this is being made on meta knight, the biggest troll in SSBB
yet the get out frog is used to get rid of trolls XD