Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

August 16, 2011, 10:02:13 PM #6271 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:03:21 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: SmashClash on August 16, 2011, 09:58:34 PMMaybe SJS should. =o
Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 16, 2011, 09:58:52 PMI'd texture Vegeta for you =P
Oh yeah... There we go.

EDIT: Take me off the poll. I want SJS to texture it. ;D

I don't know who to vote for >_>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


August 16, 2011, 10:05:27 PM #6273 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:06:59 PM by Ninka_Kiwi
Tekken Man should do Vegeta's textures >.>
It'd be the only way to get them 100% perfect and HD.
:srs:

In all seriousness SJS can make some pretty sexy textures so this I'm sure would be great :P

if this continues i think  some people will  will think its  for real lol
and scizor is still waiting on the previews too xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can't wait for Data's vid of Get Out frog killing Vegeta.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 16, 2011, 10:05:27 PM
Tekken Man should do Vegeta's textures >.>
It'd be the only way to get them 100% perfect and HD.
:srs:

In all seriousness SJS can make some pretty sexy textures so this I'm sure would be great :P

Any truly excellent hack made was actually Tekken Man controlling the user with his puppet strings.  He is the master of everything.  Yes, he even controls the GOD of Lights from above with his puppet strings.  That is how great he is.

August 16, 2011, 10:23:23 PM #6278 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:45:37 PM by Segtendo (PsoBB)
Oh god.
Tough poll @_@
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I would volunteer as well. For texturing Vegeta.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I wanna texture vegeta =|   Or scizor

I noticed something up with the poll.

It doesn't add up :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 17, 2011, 12:01:20 AM
I noticed something up with the poll.

It doesn't add up :srs:

...Seg...

13 + 16 = 29 which would be the 100%

   11
   55.2
+ 44.8
________
   100.0

The two percentages add up nicely to me.


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 17, 2011, 12:09:29 AM
...Seg...

13 + 16 = 29 which would be the 100%

   11
   55.2
+ 44.8
________
   100.0

The two percentages add up nicely to me.

Erm... Total voters = 30?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: StarWaffle on August 16, 2011, 11:45:03 PM
I wanna texture vegeta =|   Or scizor


: / I already sent him to SJ. But Scizor sounds good too once I feel like exporting him. :3


Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 17, 2011, 12:01:20 AM
I noticed something up with the poll.

It doesn't add up :srs:


That is weird. :srs: