Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on August 18, 2011, 11:43:58 PMOh crap, I forgot all about Scott Pilgrim. I haven't really worked on anything since get out Frog except Lightning real quick while I wait for SJ to texture Vegina for me. I'll get on that right now.
You have 103 hacks and 103k downloads. lol
I feel like it's a job for you when you said: "I'll get on that right now."

Quote from: Beyond on August 18, 2011, 11:43:58 PM
Oh crap, I forgot all about Scott Pilgrim. I haven't really worked on anything since get out Frog except Lightning real quick while I wait for SJ to texture Vegina for me.

I'll get on that right now.
Lighting from FFXIII? If so, can't believe you took that project up again. Good luck. XD


Quote from: Weenie on August 18, 2011, 11:50:16 PM
Lighting from FFXIII? If so, can't believe you took that project up again. Good luck. XD


Well, I wouldn't say I'm taking it back up again. It's one of those hacks I've been going back to  every now and then but I never really get anywhere. Don't be surprised if this doesn't see the light of day along with Mariokart64ns, Piks, and Micaiahs....

I guess Lightning just isn't meant to be in Brawl...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is that ZSS or Ike?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



i thought it was snake :srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

that damn pony-tail must be a pain to make out of ike's hair >.<

Quote from: Beyond on August 19, 2011, 12:05:46 AM
Tis' Ike.

lol, you know you did a good job if you could make me wonder. xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I would like to hear how Y.L is doing. But your probably busy with your other projects.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Beyond on August 19, 2011, 12:00:04 AM


Well, I wouldn't say I'm taking it back up again. It's one of those hacks I've been going back to  every now and then but I never really get anywhere. Don't be surprised if this doesn't see the light of day along with Mariokart64ns, Piks, and Micaiahs....

I guess Lightning just isn't meant to be in Brawl...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It'd be amazing if she really ended in Brawl. Too many people have tried to make that, and not random people, but of the top Vertexers. lol

I don't understand why she never got finished. Pik's look pretty much done, except it had Normal problems. Don't you know how to fix that?

Could someone explain why she isn't possible to be made? Is it her weapon or what?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 19, 2011, 01:21:43 AM
I don't understand why she never got finished. Pik's look pretty much done, except it had Normal problems. Don't you know how to fix that?

Could someone explain why she isn't possible to be made? Is it her weapon or what?

I think it's more her, than her weapon.

Reason: Final Fantasy hair is very complicated to make, and I don't need to be a vertexer to see that.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

This may maybe a stupid question but who is tekken man?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 19, 2011, 01:21:43 AM
I don't understand why she never got finished. Pik's look pretty much done, except it had Normal problems. Don't you know how to fix that?

Could someone explain why she isn't possible to be made? Is it her weapon or what?


Piks had Normal issues and some other minor stuff I can't remember. Mariokarts had vertex weight issues. I don't know why Mica stopped hers and I'm just lazy.

To be honest, she shouldn't be that hard to make. xD I mean Star made Samus into a a [censored]in Kyogre yet four of the best vertexers can't make Marth or Ike into Lightning without issues.


Quote from: Velen on August 19, 2011, 01:28:15 AM
I think it&#039;s more her, than her weapon.

Reason: Final Fantasy hair is very complicated to make, and I don&#039;t need to be a vertexer to see that.


This. This is very true. That plus the fact that Ikes hair makes things even more difficult.  :srs:
Took me FOREVER to get this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.