Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 23, 2011, 06:18:29 AM
I need to figure out that L word now.

What are you talking about? Of course it is "lesbian"! :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Mariodk on August 23, 2011, 08:57:48 AM
that also why i asking the maker of the PSA i can use his resizer for his scott PSA to Gotenks

btw who is he scott
me for it seems he just come out of the blue
one day he was unknown here on KC-MM a other day many got him as avvy and on sign and etc.

He was never unknown on the KC-MM though.  There was even a fad a while back.  He's been receiving more attention though because haloedhero has been working on his fantastic PSA for him.

I remember that fad, was it the one where a bunch of people had gifs of the character sprites and named themselves accordingly?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 23, 2011, 09:59:10 AMHe was never unknown on the KC-MM though.  There was even a fad a while back.  He's been receiving more attention though because haloedhero has been working on his fantastic PSA for him.
i remember it was before haloedhero started on his psa

one day scott was 100% unknown next day you see him anyway and next day again haloedhero started on the PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 23, 2011, 10:22:24 AM
I remember that fad, was it the one where a bunch of people had gifs of the character sprites and named themselves accordingly?

Exactly xD

But I'm sure Scott Pilgrim was already well known before all of that, otherwise we wouldn't have had so many people joining the fad.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Mariodk on August 23, 2011, 10:25:39 AM
i remember it was before haloedhero started on his psa

one day scott was 100% unknown next day you see him anyway and next day again haloedhero started on the PSA

one day YOU didnt know him, the next day everybody demonstraed THEY DID know him...

not because u didnt know him means nobody did...

^ this

I knew scott. then i got excited when i found out they were making a psa and hacks of him
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I did not hear of Scott till the movie was made. I'm slowly entering the series. And nice job on Scott Beyond! Gonna get my hands on it once I'm home
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

The comics are even more awesome than the movie.

By the way, I don't know if I commented on the vertex yet, but...

Awesome work, Beyond! It looks incredibly accurate.
The vertex goes very well with Haloed's PSA. Even I who rarely try PSAs had to give it a go, and I surely will keep the vertex even after I remove the PSA (because I need to train vBrawl for tournaments).
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I start new [censored] even though I haven't finished old stuff. Sue me.  :P

At first I was planning on making on my own Megaman; but then I was like [censored] it Mother 3 needs more love. So it became this.


Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 24, 2011, 08:16:23 PMI start new [censored] even though I haven't finished old stuff. Sue me.  :P At first I was planning on making on my own Megaman; but then I was like [censored] it Mother 3 needs more love. So it became this.
Who is that?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Nice, if you're reading this, I been out a few days so I just now checked out your Scott Pilgram hack and it looks sweet! ;D nice job

Also the preview for Masked Man made me think you we're making Emerl from Sonic Battle (especially with the color scheme on the head lol) but its nice so far, looking forward to seeing some more progress  :D


No [censored]ing way man, looks great. I knew you liked the series, but you never really made a hack from Earthbound/Mother.

Love the detail on the jacket and everything, the sword, looks great so far.


Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 24, 2011, 08:16:23 PM
I start new [censored] even though I haven't finished old stuff. Sue me.  :P

At first I was planning on making on my own Megaman; but then I was like [censored] it Mother 3 needs more love. So it became this.

http://i.imgur.com/eDqFJ.png

As you wish.
*Sues*

Now anyway, it already look great so far... as to be expected from you.