Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I loved Earthbound... but at a given moment I got stuck and couldn't advance anymore...

Mother 3 looks like an awesome game, from the images I've seen...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 25, 2011, 12:58:11 AMI loved Earthbound... but at a given moment I got stuck and couldn't advance anymore...
Mother 3 looks like an awesome game, from the images I've seen...
Too bad you got stuck :(
Mother 3 is an amazing game :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 25, 2011, 12:52:50 AM
It's never too late to play XD
I'm 3/4 through earthbound and it is amazing!
I can't wait to go through Mother 3 next.
(this is my first time through btw)
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 25, 2011, 12:50:06 AM
I wish I had played it :(
:o you two go play MOTHER 3 now! You will love every moment of it. MOTHER 3 and RDR are the best games I have ever played. Both have a amazing stories and gameplay.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

You start so much stuff. And that is the [censored] Masked Man. You sir win yet another internet, which leaves you with... all of them. Also fantastic job on Scott Pilgrim. I can't wait til the PSA is done.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 25, 2011, 12:26:51 AM
<.<



Wow is all I gotta say.

Can you make his eyes look more evil and serious. It would fit his personality more.


Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 25, 2011, 04:26:12 AM
Texture almost done. Expect a release tomorrow.



Damn Beyond that is awsome! How can you make stuff like that so quickly?!

Oh [censored] you gave him the evil, souless eyes, and you fixed the belt. Damn you on some other [censored] man, you really are.

BEYOND = GODDDDDD!! LEGEND!!


can't wait for release, bro
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I always wondered what the guys at starmen.net thought about the Earthbound/Mother series hacks here, because no matter what, they'll love this.


What the hell did you make those out of?! XD
Back pack straps perhaps?
it looks freaking sexy though.


My brawl shall be complete soon..... All thanks to you. This was the #1 thing I all ways wanted
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I have 2 favorite parts.
1. Dat helmet. :af:
2. Dose wings :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]