Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Sorry to the double post but...

GILBAMESH ON BRAWL VAULT :vyse:

Gilgamesh is freaking AWESOME!!!! I can't believe you actually made him.  Heck, I can't believe that anyone made him!

I can't wait to kick Cloud's ass with him!

There is something wrong... why is Beyond's thread on the third page of my list of unread posts?

But anyway, great Gilgamesh and Deadpool, he's going to look great with the few animations SDoom made.


August 30, 2011, 09:15:58 PM #6589 Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:44:47 AM by Victory Badguy
Finally got done with my lab and got a chance to try out Gilgamesh in game.  He's even better in motion!  Plus the fact that he's over Ganondorf is icing on the (birthday) cake!

It's so good, I feel as though I should give something back to you for your hard work...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Improved the 1st gift a bit.  Looks better now IMO.

*waits for Deadpool*

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



*whistles*

So... who's next on the list?

Very nice job on the chest pouch strap.
Excellent textures!
God you are.
Epic!!!
That vertex is splendid!
Awesome!
???

*restart whistling*
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

*insert generic praise here*

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to decide on which Snake texture I should cut for Deadpool.

DATPOOL. I seriously don't understand how you do this... jeez...

This is more than amazing. I know you hear that [censored] all day, but what the [censored] man? What else can I say? So damn good. PSA must pull out those swords. Somehow. <_<

Vegina makes me happy.

Oh and I tried out Masked Man in game.. it's [censored]ing beautiful.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 31, 2011, 09:30:43 AM
Curse you Beyond.  Now I have to revive my PSA :srs:
SDo0m... Maybe Deadpool could be a slowish spacing character? His guns could also after some amount of shots need reloading... And he could have some "GET OUT" moves?


...

Anyway, back to BY's topic, Deadpool and Gilgamesh look great, and since their Wifi safe, that's just another bonus to me. :P

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 31, 2011, 09:30:43 AM
Curse you Beyond.  Now I have to revive my PSA :srs:
MAKE PSA NAAAAOOOO!!! :rage:

anyways... awesome work Beyond!!! loving them already =D

now where's that Vegeta Vegina?? :>.>:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 31, 2011, 09:48:05 AM
SDo0m... Maybe Deadpool could be a slowish spacing character? His guns could also after some amount of shots need reloading... And he could have some "GET OUT" moves?


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 29, 2011, 06:31:54 PM
How did I know someone was going to say this XD  

Hmmm.....I'll think about it.  I think I've got a decent idea about playstyle for him now (which was what prevented me from finishing Deadpool before).  I'm thinking maybe about making him a middleweight keepaway character.  Good, fast projectiles, decent A moves but fairly low kill potential, relying more on gimps and strings from his projectiles.  Think similar to Toon Link's playstyle I guess, but he's heavier and no where near as floaty.

I'd also have to start from scratch, since the work that I had done for Deadpool is not up to scratch with the stuff I can do now.  Only animation I'd keep is probably the moonwalk. 

Quote from about 4 pages back