Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*Sees quotes*

O-oh... I-I see...
._.

Uh... But yeah, the reloading thing would work out I think.

His neutral special would be like... "THAT GUN WILL SHOOT!" Even about as spammy... But after three, or five uses, he reloads, and takes awhile to do so, the bullets could be super scope shots.

As for the rest... I'll leave that to you. :P


i noticed ammy isnt on the OP anymore... T_T

[white]

Quote from: Wulfbang Draufganger on August 31, 2011, 07:13:06 PM
i noticed ammy isnt on the OP anymore... T_T
noticed that too im glad scizor is still there and vegeta isnt in the OP too lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Sexy Repede on August 31, 2011, 07:13:06 PM
i noticed ammy isnt on the OP anymore... T_T
He quit Ammy because of Ivysaur's messed up bone structure.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Glad everyone likes da Pool.

Now someone make me happy and make a voice pack! >: O


Quote from: Beyond on August 31, 2011, 08:58:26 PM
Glad everyone likes da Pool.

Your topic now has a pool?  What DOESN'T your topic have?  I wanna go for a swim :3

[spoiler]

Quote from: Beyond on August 31, 2011, 08:58:26 PMGlad everyone likes da Pool. Now someone make me happy and make a voice pack! >: O
Oo! I wanna dip my SSJ4 tail into this pool jacuzzi.

If I make Snivy for Jaklub and I get 3 SFX Packs...how about this:
Gotenks(for me)
Deadpool(just fo' you : D)
*something else*

did someone say... SEXY pool party? >:3

[white]

Beyond's sexy pool party:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 31, 2011, 09:39:50 PM
Beyond's sexy pool party:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You just won the thread.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.