Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
If you still want a suggestion for GnW, how about making Mr. Hat and Clogs ;D Just vertex his head to be shaped into Urahara's hat and his feet into the clogs.

beyond, why is brawlstyledjoe in the recycle bin? he looks pretty much complete
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 01, 2011, 02:02:22 AM
beyond, why is brawlstyledjoe in the recycle bin? he looks pretty much complete


lol, cus I didn't feel like finishing him. Wasn't worth my time imo.

just finishing textures?

i did it
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Awww yeah, we got ourselves a pool party!  Time to...

*sees Beyond's avy*

Y...Yun?
:srs:

Quote from: Beyond on September 01, 2011, 02:03:58 AM


lol, cus I didn't feel like finishing him. Wasn't worth my time imo.

is ammy not worth the recycle bin?? T_T

[white]

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 01, 2011, 02:10:13 AM
Awww yeah, we got ourselves a pool party!  Time to...

*sees Beyond's avy*

Y...Yun?
:srs:


Yes Yun. I felt like changing it up, it's been a while and he has swag.

Quote from: A Pimp Named Sexy Repede on September 01, 2011, 02:10:49 AM
is ammy not worth the recycle bin?? T_T
I don't think she's recyclable. : /


does that mean you will reuse it?  :af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

September 01, 2011, 02:14:51 AM #6638 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:27:52 AM by Segtendo
Beyond, who's entering the pool next? :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on September 01, 2011, 02:12:43 AM
Yes Yun. I felt like changing it up, it's been a while and he has swag.

I see.  Very well.  I will respect your decision (and mention off-hand that he'd be a cool character to make).

I'd like him more if he wasn't disgustingly broken though...

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 01, 2011, 02:16:54 AM
I see.  Very well.  I will respect your decision (and mention off-hand that he'd be a cool character to make).

I'd like him more if he wasn't disgustingly broken though...


He would be pretty cool to make.... <.<

And yea he is quite broken. xD

Yun is alright.. never really looked into him. Doens't he have a brother or some [censored]?

Anyway, who's next on your list? One of your WIPs? A fruity anime [censored] request? Something new and weedy?

I must warn you, when I swim, I skinny dip. *Scarrs the general KKMM population*

Deadpool is smexy, Beyond, can't wait to see what's next.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 01, 2011, 03:24:01 AM
Yun is alright.. never really looked into him. Doens't he have a brother or some [censored]?

Anyway, who's next on your list? One of your WIPs? A fruity anime [censored] request? Something new and weedy?


I got a few ideas swirling around my head at the moment. Raiden reattempt. Yun. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (one of them, I can't remember which one is which).

Quote from: Beyond on September 01, 2011, 03:41:27 AM


I got a few ideas swirling around my head at the moment. Raiden reattempt. Yun. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (one of them, I can't remember which one is which).

Oh no, another Ganondorf vertexture! It's not even funny how much [censored] there is on this guy. Too bad he's the only villain that is human, and not fat.

Ninja Turtle? Epic. Over Ike or Link?

It was expected that you were gonna make Yun. And probably over Sheik.