Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 01, 2011, 03:43:09 AM
Oh no, another Ganondorf vertexture! It's not even funny how much [censored] there is on this guy. Too bad he's the only villain that is human, and not fat.

Ninja Turtle? Epic. Over Ike or Link?

It was expected that you were gonna make Yun. And probably over Sheik.


Ninja turtle would probably be on Link, the shield on his back is just beggin to be made into a shell. My ideas usually seem easier in my head but Im kinda doubtful how well it would turn out.

Also.... who said Raiden was going over Ganon? <.<

>.>

inb4Raidenpuff
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



September 01, 2011, 04:01:27 AM #6648 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:02:43 AM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Beyond on September 01, 2011, 03:47:07 AM
Also.... who said Raiden was going over Ganon? <.<

>.>

Hmmm.  Well, if he's not going over 'Dorf, then the only options I could see for him would be Falcon or Snake.  That is, unless you plan to make a parody version of him on another character, like the aforementioned Pikachu.

Also, I hope that you can figure out how to get one of the turtles to work.  I have a lot of friends that have a lot of fond memories about that show.

For the ninja Turtle, you should make Donatello. He'd probably be the easiest since his weapon is not mandatory to be held in both hands unlike the other 3.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Beyond on September 01, 2011, 03:47:07 AM Also.... who said Raiden was going over Ganon? <.< >.>
Either Capt. Falcon over someone with a hat
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Which Raiden are you talking about? The Mortal Kombat one or the Metal Gear one?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on September 01, 2011, 02:32:03 PMWhich Raiden are you talking about? The Mortal Kombat one or the Metal Gear one?
I believe the Mortal Kombat one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Most likely the MK one because he worked on it before.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


It has to be the Mortal Kombat one because he said "reattempt".

Now apparently not over Ganondorf which is good.

you should make raiden on capt
Quote from: Beyond on September 01, 2011, 03:47:07 AM


Ninja turtle would probably be on Link, the shield on his back is just beggin to be made into a shell. My ideas usually seem easier in my head but Im kinda doubtful how well it would turn out.

Also.... who said Raiden was going over Ganon? <.<

>.>

heh a ninja turtle would be epic.

I think you should make Raiden on Zelda, because of the magic based attacks.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Which design of the turtle would you use?

The TMNT 2007 design?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Or
A more "classic" design (when they were more muscular)?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I personnaly like  the design on the second image better, but that just me!
お前はもう死んでいる。


me too, HD
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I'd go for the TMNT: Smash Up look.

Besides, it was made by some of Brawl's people :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]