Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


but really jigglypuff has like no options >.>

September 02, 2011, 10:44:24 PM #6691 Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 10:45:34 PM by Carnage


igglybuff or wigglytuff would fit perfectly xD

edit ignore hillary duff its the only picture i found with all three xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why not make someone from Darkstalkers in their Hell Dunk form?

Ideas for jiggz?

hmm... ooh how about

suezo from monster farm?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wait... that might not work   :P

There is also a... furby?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
... good god that's terrible  :oshi:

well... you could also consider a pokemon like gulpin, wailmer, litwick, chansey(?), trubish, chingling,  or wigglytuff... but you probably want to avoid making a pokemon over Jiggs and want something more intriguing and thoughtful instead.  :-\
...
good luck  :af:
^3^

Pikachu  :srs:
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Kuriboh?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


M.O.D.O.K for Jigglypuff
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

September 03, 2011, 02:39:41 AM #6698 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 02:40:40 AM by D. L. Yomegami
I thought about it, and then I came up with this guy. He'd probably be better fit to Meta Knight, though.

So for the Jigglypuff suggestion I second Koffing, or possibly Dark Matter.

Quote from: FF7adme on September 03, 2011, 02:30:24 AM
M.O.D.O.K for Jigglypuff

:nyeh:

10chars
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


You should make a drastic change on Jigglypuff, rather than something related to her balloon shape. Think outside of the box man. ;)

September 03, 2011, 04:56:57 AM #6701 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 04:58:18 AM by TommoPuppy
Anything's possible on Jigglypuff even when not factoring the sleep hat because you can do stuff with the other hats too. I have a hilarious idea for one that I hope nobody steals so I can do it when I ahve the time.

You should totally MAKE CHINGLING

I also love the idea of Kurriboh or M.O.D.O.K.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 03, 2011, 04:56:57 AM
Anything's possible on Jigglypuff even when not factoring the sleep hat because you can do stuff with the other hats too. I have a hilarious idea for one that I hope nobody steals so I can do it when I ahve the time.

You should totally MAKE CHINGLING

I also love the idea of Kurriboh or M.O.D.O.K.

Here's a better idea...

KIRBY...OVER JIGGLYPUFF. *DRAMATIC MUSIC!!!*

...[/troll}

I say Kracko over Jigglypuff (from Kirby)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302