Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
I just thought of Doctor Robotnik... I don't know why...

but you could use jiggs head as dr.'s body... I really don't know.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Zack Winzard on September 03, 2011, 09:48:13 AM
Where's Vegeta? ¦D

ib4getoutfrog

Finding more scouters to crush silly :P
[/troling]

Make A Wii on jigglypuff XD with wii remotes as the arms and legs lmao

Hey BY, I have one question...

Does your Travis have edited texture mapping?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 03, 2011, 03:46:20 PM
Hey BY, I have one question...

Does your Travis have edited texture mapping?

Yeah I noticed it does.
I tried hexing the polygons onto another ike model and noticed that certain textures on the torso messed up when hexed over.


How about this. [censored] Jigglypuff. Everyone, port Marth over Jigglypuff. There you have it, 5 extra slots for a Marth Vertexture hack.

Now Beyond, you should do something over Marth.

September 03, 2011, 09:59:19 PM #6711 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:00:28 PM by Jaklub
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 03, 2011, 03:04:09 AM
You should make a drastic change on Jigglypuff, rather than something related to her balloon shape. Think outside of the box man. ;)
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 03, 2011, 08:43:05 PM
How about this. [censored] Jigglypuff. Everyone, port Marth over Jigglypuff. There you have it, 5 extra slots for a Marth Vertexture hack.

Now Beyond, you should do something over Marth.
I dunno
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 03, 2011, 07:48:07 PM
Yeah I noticed it does.
I tried hexing the polygons onto another ike model and noticed that certain textures on the torso messed up when hexed over.

Never heard of something like that... I really want to know, if he did this, how.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 03, 2011, 10:01:06 PM
Never heard of something like that... I really want to know, if he did this, how.

It's kinda like vertex editing but instead you vertex the texture file. It's pretty weird actually.
I know mariokart64N made a tutorial about it awhile back.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 03, 2011, 10:11:27 PM
It's kinda like vertex editing but instead you vertex the texture file. It's pretty weird actually.
I know mariokart64N made a tutorial about it awhile back.

Wait, what.

How can one vertex a texture??
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


September 03, 2011, 10:14:13 PM #6715 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:16:31 PM by Ninka_Kiwi
Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 03, 2011, 10:12:08 PM
Wait, what.

How can one vertex a texture??

Lol
I'll post the video tutorial in your thread if it's not private like some of Mariokarts other tutorial vids >.<

Edit
Off course he has that vid private as well <.<

Why the hell did he make tutorials that no one can see?

Quote from: MANSTA8 on September 03, 2011, 10:19:49 PM
Why the hell did he make tutorials that no one can see?

He just recently set them as private....
sadly they were pretty much the only ones for his method out there that were video tutorials...

So far, the only idea for Jigglypuff I'm feelin is M.O.D.O.K and if you guys haven't noticed, I'm not the biggest Pokemon fan so don't expect Wigglytuff or Jiffly[censored] or whatever it's called to be made.

I'll make a poll with all the ideas (that aren't Pokemon) when I get home Monday night.

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 03, 2011, 03:46:20 PM
Hey BY, I have one question...

Does your Travis have edited texture mapping?


Yes, yes it does. There was no way I could've gotten his shirt to look decent with out maximizing the UV space. If I had used the original texture mapping, his jacket and more importantly his shirt would be stretched to the point where the design wouldn't be recognizable.

Quote from: Beyond on September 03, 2011, 11:08:11 PM
Yes, yes it does. There was no way I could've gotten his shirt to look decent with out maximizing the UV space. If I had used the original texture mapping, his jacket and more importantly his shirt would be stretched to the point where the design wouldn't be recognizable.

And how did you do that? D=
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]