Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
oshi that Axl is beast,
and i prefer him over 17.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 07, 2011, 08:32:45 AM
I just downloaded Wolverine... and I don't know if this has already been brought up but.. what's up with his left leg? It's bigger then the other. And his legs don't really look like they're in the right place...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other then that he's a beast. (... pun?). But can that be fixed?

The [censored]? I don't think mine looksl like that, and that would definitely call my attention. Now you got me wondering..

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 07, 2011, 11:51:25 AM
I'd love Beyond forever if he did that. and maybe Gospel/Treble on Ivysaur

I don't know.. after all the problems Vegina caused, because of the normals. Besides, he is a slut to texture, and apparently a slut to export as well. Bass is sexy as hell though.

Axl looking great bro. Can't wait to see it finished. Can't complain on anything, all I can say is, I gotta check him out on BrawlBox when it's out, see how the [censored] you made him possible.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 06, 2011, 10:16:28 PM
wait, does this mean Pik will actually complete something?!


yes
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 07, 2011, 06:22:35 PM
I don't know.. after all the problems Vegina caused, because of the normals. Besides, he is a slut to texture, and apparently a slut to export as well. Bass is sexy as hell though.

Eh, we'll just have to wait and see...

And personally... I'd perfer Bass.EXE. He just seemed a lot more badass, plus he had a great backstory in the manga version.



Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 07, 2011, 06:57:32 PM
Eh, we'll just have to wait and see...

And personally... I'd perfer Bass.EXE. He just seemed a lot more badass, plus he had a great backstory in the manga version.

I'd say Bass.EXE's backstory is the same in the games and in the Manga, the Manga just expanded on his backstory based on what was there in BN3.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

The [censored] is that plane?

And who is this mysterious LST member who I haven't heard about...........

Big Pappi?

GTFO! Just playing, Pik. We love you bro.

Quote from: Beyond on September 07, 2011, 12:49:52 AM
*inserts random hack no one expected*


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*stays inside of the pool with the sharks*

sharks are sexy :3

[white]

Quote from: A Pimp Named Sexy Repede on September 07, 2011, 09:51:58 PM
*stays inside of the pool with the sharks*

sharks are sexy :3
Just like you :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 07, 2011, 09:54:03 PM
Just like you :P

now your getting the picture.

and how you turned falco into a megaman clone is beyond me :/

see wat i did thar? XD

[white]



I lav it. Thanks for doing it on a character I'm not full of. ;D