Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


Quote from: Beyond on September 07, 2011, 10:58:29 PM
Export started. Release soon.


...
...
EPIC.
Are you gonna do anything with the holster?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Hard to believe that's Falco  :patrick:

Dude, this is awesome :af:


Beyond, have you pondered upon doing your own version of Megaman X over Samus? You've done Zero, and now Axl.

The one out there is nice, but everything has grown so much, I believe a better version could be made.


September 08, 2011, 04:33:19 AM #6802 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 04:34:27 AM by johnlcb
man have you tried axl in the game?

September 08, 2011, 05:45:08 AM #6803 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 11:17:59 PM by Apprentice Of Death
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 08, 2011, 04:14:03 AM
Beyond, have you pondered upon doing your own version of Megaman X over Samus? You've done Zero, and now Axl.

The one out there is nice, but everything has grown so much, I believe a better version could be made.


^
This. I mean then we'd actually have all three by Beyond. But on the other hand the one we have is not that bad and you should be doing what you want right? But IF you did want to make X... that would be beyond badass.

I seriously thought the head was an import at first until I saw the body too.

Quote from: johnlcb on September 08, 2011, 04:33:19 AM
man have you tried axl in the game?
Yea. It looks great so far, just gotta finish exporting  the rest and the texture.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 08, 2011, 04:14:03 AM
Beyond, have you pondered upon doing your own version of Megaman X over Samus? You've done Zero, and now Axl.

The one out there is nice, but everything has grown so much, I believe a better version could be made.



You're like the 6th person to bring that up. I dunno, we'll see how things turn out with Axl...

Quote from: Beyond on September 08, 2011, 12:19:10 PM
You're like the 6th person to bring that up. I dunno, we'll see how things turn out with Axl...

Make me #7 then... I'd also love to see you make Mega Man X!

However, What I'd REALLY like to see someday is your take on Vile. (not forcing it on ya or anything, just suggesting him...)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You know he could make it easier (if he wanted).
He could use Aafyre's Boba Fett since they have similar helmets.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Your the best at making hacks in brawl! I'm glad to hear you like the idea for M.O.D.O.K over Jiggly.. It would be quite hard though... I tried making Air Man on Jiggly last night.. The eyes are the big Problem... I wish you luck!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Don't feel like reading back but, chain chomp for jigglypuff.