Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 2007984 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6885 on: September 10, 2011, 01:30:33 PM »

Beyond said he didn't want to discuss Shiek's gender.

Let it rest.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6886 on: September 10, 2011, 01:40:50 PM »

OK, I just checked out the Vault on a whim and looked up how many pages of hacks each of the Trunks candidates has.

Link has 15 pages.
    Ike also has 15 pages.
    Marth has 18 pages.
    Sheik has 6 pages.  Yes, a whopping 6 pages.

Just another reason that Trunks over Sheik would be nice to have.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6887 on: September 10, 2011, 01:47:27 PM »

OK, I just checked out the Vault on a whim and looked up how many pages of hacks each of the Trunks candidates has. Link has 15 pages. Ike also has 15 pages. Marth has 18 pages. Sheik has 6 pages.  Yes, a whopping 6 pages. Just another reason that Trunks over Sheik would be nice to have.
    Ike mainly just got fanmade char.(textures just like Sonic got) or Clouds or unknown Anime char. almost no one know that is the 13 pages of Ike
    Marth is the same + all these elemental marth/Ike PSAs

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #6888 on: September 10, 2011, 01:58:40 PM »

Trust me, when it comes to Trunks, people will make a slot for him. Besides, how many people have Cloud ported over someone? There you go, another 6 extra slots. So if people don't have a place in between those 12 slots, then obviously that person doesn't care about DBZ, and is just here to stir up trouble.

Beyond, you should be worried about what character fits respective character best. In this case, it's Trunks. We all know Ike fits best.

I don't have anymore slots doesn't cut it for me. I've recently done Dabura, and still doing Piccolo. They're both over Ganondorf, and everyone has their Ganondorf's slots full. That didn't stop me, did it?

I agree that some other characters do need more vertex edits than others, but don't take away a perfect base, just to feed the ones that don't get much love. I don't think that applies.

And one more thing, I'd like answered:

So if he can turn Jigglypuff into Trunks, are you gonna download it? No. Therefore, your point is invalid.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #6889 on: September 10, 2011, 02:13:12 PM »

Alright all of you are insane. The ones that say "This." "This all day." "This man speaks the truth" need some originality lessons.

Next, Sheik? Sheik is a [censored]ing woman/tranny. I don't like dudes over female character. I don't like to hear them get hit, and die sounding like a woman. Not cool. I don't mind female characters over girly guys such as Aqua, Lightning and Shinoubu over Marth though. Fits perfectly.

There's nothing remotely feminine about Sheik at all though.  Her stature, figure, voice and moveset aren't even remotely feminine (except for her barely visible bust).  Her voice sounds more manly than Marth's does feminine.  Marth's voice sounds deep enough to sound like a guy (he sounds more like a dude than Pit does).  It's his stature and moveset that are very feminine.  

Sheik moves about like and sounds like dude ninja.  Marth moves about like a gal swords wielder.  Nobody's insane.  Infact, I'd quite confidently say that male Sheik vertexes fit far FAR better than female Marth vertexes.  If I ain't using Spidey, I'm using PoP and Vega.
    « Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 02:14:27 PM by SDo0m InAcTiVe » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #6890 on: September 10, 2011, 02:22:37 PM »

Very good point, SDo0m. A bunch of male character Vertextures fit great, such as Spiderman, Prince of Persia, Hitmonlee, and of course Vega which is my all time favorite, and genius hack to do on Sheik. Fits perfectly.

I like Sheik, I use to main her in Melee, she's a good character. Still the point of this, Trunks and Sheik don't go together. Specially the stance, moveset, everything really. Nothing seems to fit, and nothing seems to make sense.

This whole Trunks over Sheik issue is something pointless to me.

From what I'm reading, people want Trunks over Sheik for the fact that Sheik has no good Vertextures, even though we just named four.

People understand, and know that Sheik's moveset doesn't fit at all, and it would look weird, yet people still want it over her, juts for the fact that she has no good Vertextures. Why do I feel like I'm repeating myself?

So with that said, Beyond, you should start doing hacks on characters that need more Vertexture hacks. You should do Raiden on Peach. You can do Megaman X on Fox. Let's see what else.. How about Ryu over Jigglypuff?

Because apparently, now it's all about filling out empty slots, not choosing the best base, for the character being made.

I rest my case.

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #6891 on: September 10, 2011, 02:45:37 PM »

Why not make a attempt over pit? And a fun idea is to turn Pit's shield into a super saiyan wig so then someone can make a PSA in which you can go super... Although vertexing the shield would be tough so you could just use a different model and put over the shield... just throwing out ideas... Don't really care on who you make him over since I know whatever you do it'll come out epic XD

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Gigan X3
    Mega Kitten

I'M STILL WAITING FOR BRAWL MASQUERADE!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6892 on: September 10, 2011, 02:49:21 PM »

I agree with ItalianStallion, Trunks would make zero sense on Sheik, if your hack is good enough, people who like it will make room regardless.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #6893 on: September 10, 2011, 03:02:25 PM »

Very good point, SDo0m. A bunch of male character Vertextures fit great, such as Spiderman, Prince of Persia, Hitmonlee, and of course Vega which is my all time favorite, and genius hack to do on Sheik. Fits perfectly.

I like Sheik, I use to main her in Melee, she's a good character. Still the point of this, Trunks and Sheik don't go together. Specially the stance, moveset, everything really. Nothing seems to fit, and nothing seems to make sense.

This whole Trunks over Sheik issue is something pointless to me.

From what I'm reading, people want Trunks over Sheik for the fact that Sheik has no good Vertextures, even though we just named four.

People understand, and know that Sheik's moveset doesn't fit at all, and it would look weird, yet people still want it over her, juts for the fact that she has no good Vertextures. Why do I feel like I'm repeating myself?

So with that said, Beyond, you should start doing hacks on characters that need more Vertexture hacks. You should do Raiden on Peach. You can do Megaman X on Fox. Let's see what else.. How about Ryu over Jigglypuff?

Because apparently, now it's all about filling out empty slots, not choosing the best base, for the character being made.

I rest my case.

That, however, is true.  Sheik's default moveset makes no sense for the character Trunks.  As I even said before, Sheik's like a ninja.  Trunks isn't all acrobatic and stealthy with his attacks.  He throws hard punches and kicks, and sword swings too.  Personally, I'm not too fussed who it goes over (hence why I didn't vote). 

Your points are all very valid bro. 

Christian_CAO
    Extreme Kitten

... halp

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6894 on: September 10, 2011, 03:09:28 PM »

Voted for Link only because his voice and Trunks' sound slightly similar to me for some reason  Tongue

Looking back, Ike is a better choice moveset wise.

Well whoever you make him on, I'll enjoy him either way. Wink

^3^

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #6895 on: September 10, 2011, 03:12:51 PM »

Well you guys can stop voting now, since I started him like an hour ago. >____>

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

« Reply #6896 on: September 10, 2011, 03:54:43 PM »

There's nothing remotely feminine about Sheik at all though.  Her stature, figure, voice and moveset aren't even remotely feminine (except for her barely visible bust).  Her voice sounds more manly than Marth's does feminine.  Marth's voice sounds deep enough to sound like a guy (he sounds more like a dude than Pit does).  It's his stature and moveset that are very feminine.   Sheik moves about like and sounds like dude ninja.  Marth moves about like a gal swords wielder.  Nobody's insane.  Infact, I'd quite confidently say that male Sheik vertexes fit far FAR better than female Marth vertexes.  If I ain't using Spidey, I'm using PoP and Vega.

Yeah, I thought Sheik was a girl at first too. Mostly because he transforms into a girl, or transformed from one. But then I got older, I figure out she wasn't a girl (no boobies Tongue) There are vertexes for Sheik to make him look like a girl though.

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic KCMM Old Timer Pin Collector

« Reply #6897 on: September 10, 2011, 04:02:00 PM »

Yeah, I thought Sheik was a girl at first too. Mostly because he transforms into a girl, or transformed from one. But then I got older, I figure out she wasn't a girl (no boobies Tongue) There are vertexes for Sheik to make him look like a girl though.

I stole the text that was written here. - KID

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6898 on: September 10, 2011, 04:39:12 PM »

You dingus mcfbedhead.

SHIEK IS A GIRL! SHIEK IS ZELDA!!
    * ChargeManV.EXE rams himself into a wall multiple times in order to smack himself.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #6899 on: September 10, 2011, 04:43:56 PM »

Shiek is a woman. kthnxbai

Now let's talk about Beyond and not Shiek Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 ... 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 ... 540