Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: Hooded Man on September 13, 2011, 03:27:02 PMI'm more interested in both of these. XD And Isaac.
Edgeworth would be nice since all he did was port Sasuke's hair and then tweaked it a little. I think it needs a new face.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 14, 2011, 08:09:11 AM #6992 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 05:14:14 PM by Zack Winzard
Please, what we need is obvious.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Did I hear the words "Crono" and "revamp"?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Berry3 on September 14, 2011, 03:37:59 PM
Did I hear the words "Crono" and "revamp"?

you can hear text?!?!?

...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 14, 2011, 03:39:54 PM
you can hear text?!?!?

And taste music.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


 sense the emptyness and smell the sounds of love...

Quote from: Zack Winzard on September 14, 2011, 08:09:11 AMPlease, what we need is obvious.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
FATHER!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE WHOLE PLANET FATHER!!!
FATTTTHHHHHHEEERRRRRRERRRUYTJHYJHKJFF

Been meaning to have this done sooner, but stuff comes up. I had some more free time today and cleaned him up quite a bit since the last preview and tweaked some things like raising his eyes some and other stuff you can't see, though his hair still bothers me immensly. He's like 96% done I guess.

Hopefully this preview will hold you over until release.

...ahh... I... I am not even a fan of Dragonball, haven't really watched it since back when it was on Toonami, and yet I find myself freaking out over how perfect that Trunks is. ^.^


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Beyond on September 16, 2011, 03:00:04 AM
Been meaning to have this done sooner, but stuff comes up. I had some more free time today and cleaned him up quite a bit since the last preview and tweaked some things like raising his eyes some and other stuff you can't see, though his hair still bothers me immensly. He's like 96% done I guess.

Hopefully this preview will hold you over until release.


No no no. That's just horrible! It's your worse vertexture ever! Make him again, and this time, Do it Right! jk, it looks really great.

Quote from: Beyond on September 16, 2011, 03:00:04 AM
Been meaning to have this done sooner, but stuff comes up. I had some more free time today and cleaned him up quite a bit since the last preview and tweaked some things like raising his eyes some and other stuff you can't see, though his hair still bothers me immensly. He's like 96% done I guess.

Hopefully this preview will hold you over until release.

Looking good, dude.
Looks clean and fresh.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Damn! Looking good there bro. Texture looks sexy as [censored], and clean of course. Nothing is mismapped, everything in place. Vertex of course hands down perfect. Looks like the sword is done.

Now what really shocks me man, is how good and legit you got the hair to look. I know how much of a [censored] it is to vertex Ike's hair, so you should get more than respect for that.

Also, lmao at the avatar.

Damn! Trunks is looking sweet, That texture is so cleaned up, he could have be an official Brawl character ;)

Another great vertex, good going man!

Also, your avatar made laugh hella hard  :D

@beyondyou and what he say to his avvy
the reason for ppl care about Vegeta is this:
Quote from: Mariodk on September 13, 2011, 09:10:44 PMbtw previews: Wait1: Big bang attack: FinalFlash(not much changed here but i think the bug is fixed)
the moveset is getting a revamp or atleast more work until i can get these thing i needing for Gotenks for work more on him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later